WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Night of the Resident Walking Fandom, [3rd][Open] "zombie apocalypse" scenario
Azaran
 Posted: Jun 14 2014, 10:40 PM
Sub-Account: LG

online status

Zedkiel
character race

Ice N/A
element

22 posts
N/A
ooc name

When Azaran was able to land, on top of building that he knew most of the fans of Ship Wars wouldn't climb because of it having no elevator, he was already pissed at LG, but when LG didn't thank him and instead started talking about battle plans Azaran had no patience left for him.

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT!?" Azaran yelled glaring at the Gaylian, "WHAT IF YOU WOULD HAVE HIT ONE OF THEM? THEN WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE!?"

LG was just looking at Azaran in surprise at that point. Was this guy so hard headed that he didn't understand Azarans point?

"You can't just attack people!" Azaran growled, "Regardless of how dangerous these guys are they are still living, breathing people. So what if they are acting strange! They need help not death!"

Azaran was really having a hard time calming himself down. LG had him feeling on edge, but Azaran couldn't fully understand why. He was pretty sure that in a battle he would fair pretty well against the gay guy so why did he feel so weird around him.

"You never did mention your name," the Gaylian told him.

Azaran sighed. At that moment he knew he wasn't going to get a thank you from this guy for saving him twice.

"The name is Azaran," He told LG, "And you still owe me. Originally I was just gonna have you help gather supplies for the Sanctuary but that doesn't mean too much now..."

Saying it out loud hurt Azaran more than he anticipated. The Sanctuary had grown to be an important place for him and now it was overrun by fans of the hit new series. The moment felt hopeless but at least Azaran knew that some people could be pulled out of this, of course he only knew of it working in the first few hours to a day. Was there actually a cure for people that had been a fan longer than that? He couldn't be sure.

"Even though that doesn't mean much we need to survive long enough to figure out how to help these people," Azaran continued, "This means working together and that you may not hurt or kill them! We will need to be on guard at all times and find a new place to set up."

The Gaylian seemed to like Azaran's plan and sort of agreed to the terms of not hurting the people. Of course Azaran knew that would come with time, and maybe with time the weird feeling he was having about LG would leave too.

They decided to say on top of the building for the night because soon enough their quest for a cure would start.
PM
^
MrBones
 Posted: Jun 15 2014, 01:23 AM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones had grown weary of waiting for his pantry to assemble for their quarterly meeting on the state of the planet and the plans moving forward. sometimes it took a few days for them to recieve the envoy and arrive, but this was a week and a half. Bones then realised the ship wars event occurred 4 days prior and IGNO City must have been busy as all hell. he uttered to himself, "I guess I must visit them this time, it has been a while since I visited the capital and it is the only place from which I haven't received a status report." He then sighed and in a frustrated tone said, "Good help is hard to find. If you want something done right...." he trails off mid cliché.

Bones leaves Castle Bones atop his mighty steed and most trusted narwhal Ragnar and heads to IGNO City.

Upon his arrival he noted an eery silence and that it was a lot messier than normal. He knew something was wrong....
PM
^
Bradios
 Posted: Jun 17 2014, 07:50 PM
His Neutralness

online status

Cyborg
character race

Metal Lіghtning
element

42 posts
Brady or Brad
ooc name

As if giving him some sort of second chance, Karma came about to help him get away from his current situation. The horde that was following him had been detained...for the moment and he was glad for that.

The cyborg followed her instructions and followed her to the back of the now ruined Peach Out Homeslices, his parts getting another hit from the rubble that her ruin magic caused. Looking at the vampire that saved his life in this situation, the first words that escaped his mouth were..

"Thanks...so much..." His lung systems gasping for any kind of air that he could get from what he had just gone through. "I thought I was a goner...so thank you so much Karma.."
PM
^
Iris
 Posted: Aug 8 2014, 06:30 PM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

It had been several days, maybe a couple of weeks since the day of the news report.
Iris wasn't sure anymore.

Most of her time now was spent hunting for scraps to eat and places to hide. it felt like as soon as she got comfortable in one place the some Shipshaper would show up and she'd have to run.

She would've already been Faeland by now, except there was a large cut in Iris' left wing after she was hit with a cannon ball from a reenactment of a battle scene in one of the movies.

Iris sighed as she hopped out of the dumpster behind the gas station next door, with a half eaten bag of beef jerky, this was the best thing she found in awhile.

Her parents never really approved of her plan to move to the city. Her father said it would be too dangerous with thugs, scammers, and whatnot.
She didn't want to stay in the sleepy little town of Applegrove forever, but how much longer could she last like this?

Iris walked away from the garbage bin, trying not to feel discouraged.

Hey, at least the jerky is in good shape
she was distracted from her thoughts by a droning sound behind her.

Iris started running, trying to gain some distance from the noise,it kept getting closer.
She didn't really care where she was going as long as it was far away.

As Iris headed towards the entrance of the gas station another one of the fanbase caught sight of them, it started going towards her from the front with their plastic sword aimed at Iris' head.
She attempted to block the attack with her spatula, only to be toppled over by the impact, have the spatula knocked out of her hands, and was about to be sandwiched between the shipshaper attacking her and the one chasing her.

" No, no, no please no!!" she screamed. " HELP!!!"
PMWebsite
^
MrBones
 Posted: Oct 20 2014, 05:13 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones walks cautiously to the pizza place, expecting SG2 to be held up there, maybe in a fortified pizza gas station compound, there would be plenty of survival supplies at both locations.

Bones had heard a few eerie noises but saw nothing of note until he was a few blocks away.

Hearing a scream from the direction he was headed Bones quickened his pace

"No one terrorises my people but me, well xL too, and those filthy neutrals, but you get my point."

Bones realizes external monologues were wasting time and hurries toward the screams...
PM
^
Witch of Uncertainty

online status

Vampire
character race

Shadow N/A
element

208 posts
N/A
ooc name

[Using my powers of undeath and witchiness to revive this thread. BOOM]

"Don't thank me yet," Kaiser Karma gasps, as she gestures for Bradios to keep moving out the alley at the back of the store. "They're all still out there. We've got to find someplace safe from all these crazy fans! And maybe the others too. I don't know where SG2 went, I was hoping she'd know where everyone was. Have you seen anybody?"

She leans against the alley wall for a minute, still trying to recover her strength after that massive expenditure of Ruin Magic. Suddenly there's a scream that breaks the air, however--and it doesn't sound too far away.

"Crap," Karma hisses. "C'mon, Bradios--that might be one of the others. Even if it isn't, maybe we can still save a few citizens from this insanity. I mean...nobody deserves to get overrun by hardcore fans." She shudders at the thought. She'll face down the Krampus, monsters, garden gnomes, and a dozen other untold dangers any day, but obsessed fans are positively terrifying.

She bolts up the alley, stumbling a little from fatigue, holding her left-handed knife at the ready again since she'll have to save the magic for an emergency until she's had a chance to rest and recover. As she reaches the main street, she sees none other than the Fuhrer Bones himself, also making for the screams.

"Bones!" she yells, abandoning formalities for the moment at the relief of seeing a familiar (and not fandom-obsessed) face.

~VelkynKarma
PM
^
MrBones
 Posted: Dec 2 2014, 04:13 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

"KARMA," Bones shouted, "IT'S IRIS!"

Bones dramatically unsheathed his axe and shield, in the heat of the moment he neglected to transform into his skeletal battle form. the ring of his unsheathing axe peirced the air

*SHHHHHIIIINNNNGG*

Despite the yelling Bones was able to blindside the hardcore fanatics after Iris, knocking one down with a bash from his shield and drawing the attention of the other

Seeing Bradios following behind Karma, Bones shouts, "This is bound to attract more of them, get Iris to safety, we'll follow as soon as we can" Bones directs Bradios towards the gas station, as he and Karma fend off the attackers.

Being the ruler of the world, Bones had seen turmoil and civil unrest before, but he had never seen it in this magnitude, nor did he expect it in the capital city of the land he calls home.
PM
^
Witch of Uncertainty

online status

Vampire
character race

Shadow N/A
element

208 posts
N/A
ooc name

The Blood Kaiser immediately rushes to the assistance of the Fuhrer, guarding his back as she helps fend off the hoards of crazed fans.

"I'll warn you, Bones," she says, as she blocks a grasping hand with her Left Handed Knife and face-kicks a second gibbering fan to the ground, "I'm sort of low on energy. I don't think I can work too much magic. I had to Ruin something big to get us this far. We gotta get out of here as fast as possible!"

~VelkynKarma
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Dec 9 2014, 03:12 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

It had only been a few hours, but it felt like months.

SG2 had tunneled all the way to the Blood Country, hoping to secure the Kaiser's help against this recent Shipshaper invasion...only to find the castle empty, save for some of her servants. The butler, Algernon, had told SG2 that the Kaiser had already left for IGNO City - the tiger had just missed her chance, and Karma was headed into a certain doom that not even she was likely to come out of unscathed. Not alone, at least...

She made haste back into her tunnel, expecting smooth sailing as long as she went quickly - after all, it had already been dug, and she'd had a clean path back to Peach Out Homeslices, having started her tunnel out back behind the storage room.

The problem was that the tiger had initially gone to seek aid at the Peeninsula, before backtracking...meaning her tunnel now had three separate openings to the surface. She had gotten careless...she certainly wasn't expecting to see those crazy fans crawling on their hands and knees through her underground passages, but apparently some of them had slipped in from the Peeninsula entrance - turning around in these tunnels would not have been an easy task for a human body, after all, so the direction they were coming from had to be their point of origin.

"Shit!!", she cried, crawling as fast as she could through the earthy expanse...fortunately, she was a lot quicker, being smaller and having experience traveling this way, while the fans' human bodies were far more cumbersome. If she could at least reach the Peach Out exit of the tunnel first, she could seal the hole, effectively trapping the Shipshapers inside...it would be far too difficult for them to turn around, and even if they could dig their way back through the already-broken surface it would, at least, buy the tiger some time.

It was a tense journey...always hearing the moans of approaching fans coming from behind her, getting closer all the time...wailing, throaty cries of 'reEEaad my FaanFIctIOn..." and "lEYs do an ARt cOLLab" would haunt her darkest nightmares. But she persevered...and finally, finally......

"Hahh!!!"

SG2 breathed deeply...she never thought she'd miss the taste of IGNO City's foul air, but being cooped up in an underground tunnel for so long made it as sweet as anything she'd ever known.

Unfortunately, there was no time to relax - Shipshapers were coming, and they were coming fast. But...those sounds...they weren't from the tunnel. Her head whirled around at the sound of a familiar voice.

"Was that...Karma? And did she say Bones?!"

Something was going on just outside the restaurant, and it was serious. She clenched her teeth...she had to ignore the tunnel for now. There simply wasn't time - if she tried to plug it, her friends may not have made it. At least if she went to their aid first, the ones in the tunnel may still be slow in reaching the surface...

"Gh!!!"

Without looking back, she ran around to the front of her shop, which was completely trashed...and there, in an alley just between Peach Out and the Gas Station Next Door...was a situation even worse than she had feared.

"Karma!!!"

SG2 reached into the mysterious pocket of her SG2Tiger suit and shouted simultaneously, drawing a formidable weapon that she hadn't had to use for a long time. She hoped that her cry of warning had been enough...as the rocket chainsaw fired.
PMEmail
^
Iris
 Posted: Dec 18 2014, 07:34 PM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

The fans were just inches away from Iris at either side.

The Shipshapers when muttering maddeningly about some OT3, when Iris heard something.

Was it someone calling her name?

Sbe couldn't believe what she saw.

Furher Bones came, slammed the fan in front with his shield, The Blood Kaiser followed close behind, kicking another to the ground. Then, before Iris could even say thank you SG2 popped out from under the earth running towards the others aid with her chainsaw whirring while Iris saw something from the corner of her eye, a hand clawed up out of the hole and was trying to grab the tiger's tail.

" SG2! BEHIND YOU, WATCH OUT!" She yelled as she got up on her feet and ran towards them.

PMWebsite
^
Witch of Uncertainty

online status

Vampire
character race

Shadow N/A
element

208 posts
N/A
ooc name

The Blood Kaiser whirls around when SG2 yells her name, and ducks as the rocket chainsaw round narrowly avoids her and hits the fan behind her. Then Iris calls the warning to SG2, and Karma spots the hand grabbing for SG2's tail.

Without even thinking about it, the Blood Kaiser throws out her knife-free hand towards the enemy fan and throws out some magic. This time it's not her powers of Ruination--that requires a lot of magical muscle and energy that she currently doesn't have. But Uncertainty is a more subtle form of magic, one the Blood Kaiser also has dominion over, and she pushes that at the attacking fan now.

The fan going after SG2 immediately pauses, and with a look of horror, moans, "Oh no! I can't decide which ship I like more! What's my OTP? WHICH OTP DO I PREFER?!" The fan curls up on the ground, rocking back and forth as it tries to decide which imaginary couple it prefers.

Karma gasps slightly--even that smaller bit of magic took a lot out of her. "Everybody get over here with me and Bones!" she orders loudly. "Everybody stick together! We've gotta get out of here!"

~VelkynKarma
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Dec 26 2014, 05:45 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

SG2 knew that it would only be a matter of time before more Ship Shapers crawled out of the hole she had abandoned...but so quickly?! She didn't want to think about it too much, but it seemed they were getting more and more physically-capable the more time went by...they were becoming a genuine danger.

"T-thanks Karma...", she managed wiping the sweat from her striped brow. "But where can we even go? These things have overrun the entire city!!"
PMEmail
^
MrBones
 Posted: Dec 26 2014, 08:35 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

"The safest place in IGNOLand right now is either Knochenstadt or Blood Country. Both contain fortified castles designed to protect important dignitaries and contain a strong native population," Bones said, "From there we can regroup with a solid plan, and possibly mobilise armies"

Looking around he knows IGNO City has no clear exits.

"It's time to fight our way out of here"
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Jan 7 2015, 05:12 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

"I think we should take a chance on Blood Country...", said SG2, still scanning the area around them for any approaching threats. "By now, the Shipshapers have no doubt taken Knochenstadt, especially since it's the perfect place for it...I know the last thing you want is to see those greasy nerds commandeering your ships and re-enacting their favorite scenes in your harbor, but I think we ought to trust the Leprechauns to handle it...if we headed in there now it'd be a slaughter."

The tiger approached the bloodied corpse behind her and yanked out the chainsaw projectile she had launched just before...these things didn't come cheap, and if they could be recovered and reused it would no doubt prove essential for their journey.

"Besides...I feel like even the Shipshapers may be apprehensive about going up against real zombies...it may buy us some time, at least, to refuel at Blood Castle and try to get to the bottom of this situation...and contact the others."

SG2 was very worried about LG...it was true that he didn't often bother showing up to work, preferring a profit-holder job behind the scenes, but he loved barging into the restaurant every other day to flaunt his celebrity to the customers. The fact that she hadn't seen him in so long, and with the Shipshaper threat spreading out of control, she began to fear the worst may have happened to the Gaylian...
PMEmail
^
Witch of Uncertainty

online status

Vampire
character race

Shadow N/A
element

208 posts
N/A
ooc name

"The Blood Country is, of course, open as a sanctuary to you all," Kaiser Karma agrees, even as she kicks another rabid Shipshaper in the face. "I think it will hold for a short while, especially if, as you said, these people are wary of my citizens."

Which they would be for a time, she's sure. Although the Blood Country was allied with Knochenstadt and thus considered friendly to the vast majority of IGNO's countries, most people from other lands were intelligent enough to treat the Blood Country's citizens with some degree of caution. Her zombies knew better than to start a new apocalypse, but that didn't mean one ought to threaten them.

"It won't hold forever, though," she admits after a moment. "My zombie population is largely peaceful and they aren't particularly fond of warfare. They will defend themselves if attacked, but they don't do large scale fortifications and combat so well. And if my living residents have already caught wind of the Fandom..." She shook her head. "Well, they're outnumbered by the undead, but it could still prove problematic."

She stabs out at another Shipshaper, and then says, "We'd better get moving. This journey isn't going to be easy. Have we got everybody? Is anybody else left in IGNOCity that needs help getting out?"

~VelkynKarma
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.