WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Night of the Resident Walking Fandom, [3rd][Open] "zombie apocalypse" scenario
Esjitu
 Posted: Jan 18 2015, 06:55 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

"Ah...in the city, the only one I can think of is xL...and I hate to say it, but I don't think we have time to go searching for him. And......"

She trailed off...SG2 never made it all the way to the Peeninsula. Was it possible that LG really was safe there, and just slacking off from work? She couldn't get over the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that he was still out there somewhere, but there was no time to worry about him now. If they didn't get out of the city themselves right away they would be no better off.

"Let's just get moving. I don't think the tunnel I already dug to Blood Country is safe anymore...and it would take too long to dig a new one. Do you guys have any better ideas?"
PMEmail
^
XEN
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 11:29 PM
Curious God

online status

N/A
character race

Shadow Wind
element

57 posts
X
ooc name

Not even a few days into the grand opening of the Golden Chichanda, IGNOLand's only place to eat authentic Chichandian cuisine (minus Chichanda itself), and shit has gone and hit the fan. Business was going swimmingly for the first two or three days. Everything was prepared for the first week of business-he even did the Blessing of the Chichen for the eggs in his stock.

The first day XEN noticed something off was when some of the customers started chattering excitedly about one of the world's big multimedia franchises, Ship Wars. XEN himself had only gotten through a small chunk of the first book, and immediately stopped after the first few chapters. It was majorly disappointing in his honest opinion - sort of like that garbage he was convinced (read: forced) to read when he was 16. Something about shades of grey...

Not only that, but as he read the first chapter of said book, it felt as though he was being coaxed to continue reading. It was extremely subtle, but he also definitely felt like something was worming its way through his mental defenses. Dicing the book up with his wind, however, seemed to stop the thing in its path. It seemed that every time he picked up an official copy of the book, the same thing happened.

In fact, when these same chattering customers came in, they had some sort of Ship Wars merchandise on them. That, in turn, caused the same invading feeling to return. Thankfully, it was only a slight annoyance and nothing too dangerous now that he knew what to expect.

When he turned on the news, incidents of riots were being discussed, apparently over the same thing that some of his patrons were discussing rather intensely over at the moment. A strange feeling of unease came over him, and he debated on whether or not he should close early for the day. Thankfully, though, nothing bad seemed to happen except for what was being discussed in the news.

By the time XEN opened his doors the next day, though, all of his customers seemed to be fans of the damnable series. Even the businessmen that came over yesterday who didn't have any interest in any of the forms of the franchise were talking about it like they were life-long fans. In addition, the annoyance he felt yesterday turned into a migraine of unimaginable proportions. Aspirin did little to nothing to alleviate the pain, but meditating for a good few hours seemed to make the pain disappear.

Unfortunately, when he opened his eyes, he noticed that his patrons were brawling. Arguments that he had heard back and forth in the morning turned physical, and they were all screaming about OTPs and AUs. The shock of the sudden change quickly faded, however, when he noticed that some of the people were in critical condition. A well of anger swelled up inside him...

STOP!

XEN's controlled wave of power knocked out all the conscious people in his restaurant. He was sure that anyone within a couple of blocks of him would feel it too, but he was too busy taking stock of the situation to care at the moment. Thankfully, his pocket dimension provided all the medical materials needed to give basic first aid to the injured. Meanwhile, he had the TV playing the news, and saw that- Oh no...

After finishing up treatment to his unconscious customers, he moved the critically injured ones into his pocket dimension for safety and the rest of them outside the restaurant before closing it. A burst of wind later, and he was up in the air, taking in the sight of the chaos laid out before him. Riots were everywhere, and it was slowly becoming more and more brutal. Those that were still sane were running from the insane, and... and...

XEN never expected something this crazy to ever happen. He's read plenty of books and watched plenty of shows with this sort of situation, but... To see it happening in front of him...

"WHAT IN DAD'S NAME IS GOING ON HERE?!"
PM
^
Witch of Uncertainty

online status

Vampire
character race

Shadow N/A
element

208 posts
N/A
ooc name

"Okay," Karma agrees, as she kicks another shipshaper in the face. "Blood Country it is. If we can regroup there anyway, we might be able to come up with a plan to rescue anybody else in the city. But I'm not sure how we'd get there--I came on my paladin horse but there's no way he can carry all of--"

She cuts off as an unexpected wave of power hits. Her affinity for the arcane and years of experience and study tell her the origin is at least a few blocks away and has thus diffused, like it's lost momentum on the distance. But even so, she can see the effects it has around her--many of the Shipshapers stumble or sway as they're hit, and a few of the weaker ones even drop to the ground, unconscious.

Karma herself can feel that same wave of energy try to push against her own awareness. She's strong enough to resist it, however, partly because the ability has been significantly diffused by the time it hits her, and partly because of her own arcane protections. Even so, she staggers back a pace in surprise.

"What was THAT?" she says, startled. "Did the rest of you feel that? Are we about to get attacked by something bigger?" She grimaces at the thought. She's already low on energy and the rest of her companions are clearly not doing well either--there's no way they could take on a general or something at this point.

~VelkynKarma
PM
^
Iris
 Posted: Mar 9 2015, 11:06 PM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

Iris stumbled backwards, gritting her teeth as her her injured wing brushed up against a nearby lamppost.

Y-yeah, I did!"
Her eyes widened and started shifting.

" It feels close! I don't think we really have a choice...do we?
PMWebsite
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Apr 3 2015, 10:53 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

SG2 shook her head to clear the dust and debris from her ears...the blast had knocked her clear over. Whatever the source of the impact was, it was close...dammit, DAMMIT!! This was the last thing they needed right now!!

"I think the only 'choice' we should be making is to stick to the plan and get out of here before whatever that was comes looking for us!!", she screamed, her voice nearly lost to the continued rumbling shaking the ground around them. "We're running out of time!! Can't you whistle for one of your warbats or something, Karma?!"

Of course, SG2 knew the answer to that...if it were so easy, she would have done that already. But what could they do?! Were they seriously supposed to just stand around and wait to be swarmed again?! They were all already ragged from their earlier battles...!!

"Dammit LG, we could really use your help right now...!!"
PMEmail
^
Witch of Uncertainty

online status

Vampire
character race

Shadow N/A
element

208 posts
N/A
ooc name

"I didn't take the warbats!" Karma yells back. "I could use a sending spell to request that riders be sent in, but they're all the way back in Blood Country, it'd take them too long to get here!"

She grits her teeth as the swarm seems to increase, if anything. "We need to get moving, now," she says. "We don't know if that stronger power is going to show up and we don't want to fight it if it does. I know I won't be much use against it." She's got a little bit of magical ability left in her, but not much until she gets a chance to rest. If she'd known she was going into battle today she would have prepared appropriately--spells to increase magical efficiency, items to assist with casting more difficult spells, and her armor enchanted specifically for battle all would have made her much more magically capable at the moment. As it was, she was just going to have to make do with being caught flat-footed.

"Okay," she decides, taking charge, "Here's what we'll do. On the count of three, you guys pool your efforts to cut a path through this swarm. When you do, I'll use most of my magic to make an illusion spell to make them stop noticing us. It won't last long, but hopefully we can get out of this swarm and hopefully to a clearer road. Then we run like hell for the border. Agreed?"

~VelkynKarma
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.