WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Heart of Bone, [3rd][Closed] CHRISTMAS STORY CANON
MrBones
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 02:10 AM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Interior Castle Bones throne room. Bones sits in his throne in solitude. His large throne room, usually well lit by torches and a chandelier, was cloaked in darkness except for 2 candles, dimly illuminating Bones, his throne and the snowglobe given to him 12 times during the events two weeks prior. In those two weeks his stab wound healed to a scar, he itched it and sighed. The physical wound healed, but the emotional wound was still fresh. Bones was mad at Linda and rightfully so, but deep down beyond the anger he felt more. Staring at the snowglobe in the dim orange flicker, with both he and Linda happy together, he felt something warm and smirked for a second.

"I must know," he said to himself, "these feelings seem real."

Bones sent an envoy to the others asking those who could to meet him in Knochenstadt the next day, grabbed the snowglobe and his mandolin and traveled to his home city, sleeping along the way.
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 02:23 AM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

It was so strange. Despite having endured the same Christmas day 12 times over, the holiday felt like it had come and gone in a flash. SG2 could barely believe it was already the New Year, and with the bustle of the holidays over things had returned to normal in IGNO City. This also meant, of course, that her vacation had ended and it was back to work at Peach Out Homeslices - fortunately, those lazy college interns were still on winter break, so she could afford to slack off a bit.

Which was fortunate, as she received what appeared to be an urgent summons from Konungur Bones. This was not a good sign - Bones was very confident in his own strength and that of his leprechaun army, so to summon his other friends so soon after their Christmas adventure couldn't be good news. She sighed deeply...hadn't they just endured enough chaos for a while? But such was the life of one of the chief advisers to the ruler of the civilized world...

"Julian, you're in charge for the day...I need to step out for a bit."

She wasn't too eager to leave the restaurant in the hands of those new employees without her or LG around to supervise - not since last time, when Mark nearly burned the place down. But she had a bit more faith in Julian, as he was the reliable sort...so, with nothing on her person but the goods inside her SG2Tiger suit's pockets, the tiger hopping the train and made haste to the shores of Knochenstadt.
PMEmail
^
Bradios
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 10:32 PM
His Neutralness

online status

Cyborg
character race

Metal Lіghtning
element

42 posts
Brady or Brad
ooc name

After the many christmases that himself and the other denizens of IGNOLand had gone through, Bradios had been burnt out. He not only had to deal with working overtime as part of the Straight Experience, he was made to deal with his past as a science experiment and re-experiencing his past self prior to becoming who he was. Bradios then had to overcome his self-doubt and take down the Krampus and save christmas once more...

But when he came back from the experience, he had a major pileup of work to deal with, the Banks was in shambles since the christmas fiasco and there was major tune-ups and cleaning to be done, the new year meant new upgrades that needed to be done, new firmware to his systems and the android armada, his Banks' hardware needed to be re-done and all of that while having to deal with a new tag-a-long in the form of Tru, a mysterious kid who came home with him one night after an encounter in IRC Studios.

Needless to say, it left the cyborg constantly on his feet. And it seemed like it would continue to be like that as he got a message from the ''Ruler'' of IGNOLand, Bones. Brad and Bones had a very strange relationship since long ago. Brad always tried to stay on Bones' good side, but his ideals made it hard to do so, as such he made sure to keep his neutral colony independent from his government, which often frowned upon the Neutrals.

"But knowing how he is...why would he even bother sending one to me?" he asked himself, pondering the scenarios which would lead to why he would send such a request. But given it was Bones and what he had gone through recently, he felt it wouldn't make sense to stage such tactics so soon. Which left him worried even more.

"Androids, set into guard mode, keep the banks safe until I return and keep an eye on Tru. If he acts up, don't be afraid to discipline him." He said, walking out of the main base of Banks once more, heading over to a place where he never thought he'd personally step foot in under such circumstances, to Bones' land of Knochenstadt.
PM
^
MrBones
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 12:17 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones awakened in Knochenstadt. He had been locked away in Castle Bones since Christmas, even dismissing his leprechaun staff, keeping a skeleton crew of necessary staff to keep things functioning. Bones sat patiently as he awaited the arrival of his friends, wondering who had the spare time to answer his request. First to arrive was SG2, and shortly after was Bradios.

"Welcome and thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules," Bones said. "I'm sure you're wondering why I called you here." Bones was being friendly, a bit out of character, but considering the circumstances even he couldn't be demanding. Bones itched his scar, sighed and continued, "I've been keeping myself locked away, depressed, dejected these past few weeks and I need your help with it," Bones reveals the snowglobe to the others, "you see, even though on the surface I feel betrayed and hurt, deep down I still have feelings for Linda. I know it's weird, but I have to know, I have to find her. Will you guys help me?"
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Jan 13 2015, 06:01 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

"Linda?!"

SG2 could barely believe her ears...it had only been two weeks since the Hellish Christmas they had spent inside that snowglobe, all as pawns in a game between Krampus and the Queen of Pixies, Linda. It was Linda whose spell forced them to repeat the same day over and over again...and ultimately, it was Linda who stabbed Bones after getting him to fall for her. That scar should have been a permanent reminder to him of what they went through...but here he was, doing the one thing his subjects would never have expected him to do. Not only was he admitting that he had romantic feelings for someone, but that someone was the very person who had betrayed them - and him, most of all.

"My Liege...no, Bones. I remember everything that happened. And I know...she had a hold on you. She made you feel that special holiday magic you had been longing for, and she showed you the picture of a perfect quaint little relationship, but...you have to know that was all part of her trick, right? She showed us her true colors...she jammed them right into your shoulder!!"
PMEmail
^
Bradios
 Posted: Jan 13 2015, 08:35 PM
His Neutralness

online status

Cyborg
character race

Metal Lіghtning
element

42 posts
Brady or Brad
ooc name

"Bones, I have to ask. What on earth is making you think that you could still be in love with someone like that?" Bradios said, adding onto what SG2 said beforehand. The Cyborg couldn't believe it either. Considering what she had done to them, hurt them physically and mentally, trapped them in a Christmas town supposedly for so long and hindered them from stopping the Krampus again.

And he still had feelings for her?! "You know what she did to you. To US! And you're still thinking you're in love with her?!" The Cyborg wanted to scan the bone-man's brain to be sure he wasn't delusional, but he knew in any case there would be no stopping him unless he listened to reason.

"I mean, you heard SG2! She was only in love with you as part of the trick! Nothing more! What makes you think that she would even reciprocate that feeling you have knowing what happened, what happened those many Christmases' that we had to unwillingly experience!" He had to hammer the point in, if he couldn't then Bones wouldn't be able to listen past his one-sided feeling of love.
PM
^
MrBones
 Posted: Jan 14 2015, 06:50 AM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

"Enough," exclaimed Bones, "you don't think I've considered that?"

Bones spoke sternly to his friends, "I've made up my mind, I asked you guys for help but clearly that was a mistake. I'm prepared to go it alone, but it will go quicker in a group. I'm preparing to leave ASAP, I need to do this, with or without your support."

Bones, still angry, turned his back on Bradios and SG2 and walked away. He had supplies to gather before the journey ahead of him. He was determined and needn't explain himself any further, at least not now.
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Jan 14 2015, 01:51 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

SG2 still couldn't wrap her head around what was happening...but one thing was for sure. Konungur Bones was dead set on finding Linda...and, for better or worse, she was still his friend.

"...I still think you're making a horrible mistake you'll regret, but..."

The tiger took a tentative step forward...

"...but I'm coming with you. Even if it's just to protect your stupid ass before you get stabbed again..."

She walked until she stood in her lord's shadow, then turned back to face Bradios...she knew that, as a Neutral who was constantly put upon by Bones' regime, he had no obligation to help him. But as a friend...she had hoped that he would.
PMEmail
^
Bradios
 Posted: Jan 14 2015, 07:41 PM
His Neutralness

online status

Cyborg
character race

Metal Lіghtning
element

42 posts
Brady or Brad
ooc name

Brad knew that look, he had experienced it more than enough in the past to know what the tiger was trying to do to convince him to come along. He knew his conflicting with Bones would make the trip more than uncomfortable for them considering how they were.

"But even so.." The cyborg moved to join the tiger behind Bones. "I came out all this way to help you out because, despite everything, you're still a friend Bones. And even if we don't get along that often, I'm not letting a friend go on something like this with no one but SG2 to protect you." he knew he'd get hit for saying that but for now it didn't matter.

"So, as a friend who can tell what you're going through. I want to help out." he said, looking down a bit now for the following bit. "And, I'm sorry for reprimanding you before regarding what was said. It's not in my place to judge you for this kind of decision."
PM
^
MrBones
 Posted: Jan 15 2015, 02:00 AM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones kneeled down to address SG2, "It may very well be a horrible mistake, but not finding out and living with a massive what if for the rest of my life would be an even bigger mistake. I'm going into this expecting the worst, I'm prepared for betrayal and heartbreak."

Bones stood up, "Bradios, SG2, I know you oppose this, but commend you in joining me. She traveled all over IGNOLand to round us up, she must have left clues as to where she could be found. Knochenstadt has been cleaned thoroughly so there's nothing left, Where do you guys think a good starting place would be?"
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Jan 18 2015, 06:48 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

"Well...", mused the tiger, hand on her chin. "she can fly, and she's so very small...I don't suppose she would have left footprints anywhere...and if she used magic to transport us inside the globe, there may not have been any trace of physical disruptions...no one remembered any kind of struggle when they woke up, did they?"

If they had no means of tracing the 'steps' Linda took through the city and its surrounding areas to round up the IGNOites, then they would basically be back at square one.

"But...she said she was a pixie, right? Don't they live in the Wayward Woods...? That's not much to go on, admittedly...that place is huge, and like a natural maze. I don't think the three of us would stand a chance navigating it - none of us are very magically-inclined."
PMEmail
^
MrBones
 Posted: Jan 22 2015, 07:15 AM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

"Well that means we need to recruit a magically inclined guide," said Bones. Thinking about it, Bones came up with a brilliant idea. "Faeland is full of magical fairies and they know the way around the woods, I think we'd find an excellent guide there."

Bones felt an odd feeling just then, and cracked a smile for a second. He knew this would be a long journey and they should begin immediately. Little did he know it, Bones and his friends were about to embark on a quest that could change him and IGNOLand as we know it.
PM
^
Iris
 Posted: Jan 24 2015, 03:33 PM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

Iris wiped a stray hair that had fallen in her eyes as she handwashed the dishes in the small kitchen in the back of The Shoe, her parents' tavern.

She had been visiting in Faeland for a couple weeks because felt guilty for not visiting at Christmastime though her parents said they didn't mind, that there would other holidays and that they decided to go visit some friends in the nearby Centaur City instead.

Everything just seemed so quiet, peaceful, so normal. She heard a musical tinkling noise and went motionless.

She heard an eerie voice.

Your parents had such high hopes for you to take over the family business, didn’t they…but against their wishes, they let you go. They told you that your happiness was more important, but you must know that deep down, they were very disappointed in you…and what would they say to you now, if they knew how your life was going? Living with strangers…spending your time hanging around all manner of sexual deviants…staying up waaaay past your bedtime…city life can change a girl, all the glitz and glamor…do you think they’d even recognize you as their precious little girl anymore? You’ve already changed so much, Iris…

"Stop it! And I don't have a bedtime anymore!!"

"Iris? Iris? Are you alright?" Her mother ran into the back. "I heard something break and you were yelling."

Iris broke out of her daze, looking at the wind chimes outside. " Wait, what?" Then she saw a shattered drinking glass on the floor.

"Oh, I-I'm okay. I must of accidentally dropped it. Sorry. I'll clean it up."

Mrs Gingersnap looked concerned at the dark rings around her daughter's eye's and somewhat solemn expression on her face.

"Are you sure you're alright dear?"

"I'm just fine!" She argued while trying to suppress a yawn. Truth be told she hadn't been able to get much sleep since the snow globe ordeal and didn't want to tell her parents about it for fear of worrying them too much.

"You know what Iris? I think you deserve a break. You've been working here all morning. I'll sweep it up."

"But!..I-"

"No buts." Her Mother said, cutting Iris off. "Go take a nap or do something fun."

"Fine." Iris grumbled as she flew out the doorway back to her family's small cottage, unsure of what else to do.
PMWebsite
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Jan 29 2015, 04:16 AM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

And so, the trio embarked on foot towards Faeland...though even that journey was not for the faint of heart. The Wayward Woods was a strange place of ancient magic that naturally repelled outsiders..those who entered would often be cursed to become lost for eternity, or transform into trees and other creatures...assuming they weren't devoured by vicious Wayward Wolves, first.

While Faeland was a large city in the massive forest, there was no path leading to it from the outside, no signs, no glowing beacons...and it certainly wasn't on any of the city's maps. They could only rely on their skills and instincts to guide them safely through the woods...Hell, for all they knew, they may wander directly into Pixie territory on the way to Faeland, negating the need for a guide in the first place. Though...SG2 still felt very reluctant about this situation, and felt that a guide more familiar with the territory would have been wise to have with them before confronting Linda...just in case. The tiger did not have high hopes for this quest.

"Faeland, huh...", she said aloud as they walked, the only other sound that of the wind whistling through the thick canopy. 'Come to think of it...hasn't Iris been back home for the past two weeks? I wonder how she's been doing..."
PMEmail
^
MrBones
 Posted: Jan 30 2015, 07:18 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

"Iris being home is great, it gives us a trusted ally" Bones said, "and if we get lost before we make it, I can play the international banjo 'help needed' lick on my mandolin, that could grab her attention. I chose Faeland for it's locals being familiar with the Wayward Woods, but Iris being there is a bonus."

Bones grabbed his supplies and lead the group toward the Wayward Woods, there was a long journey ahead of them, danger lurking around any corner, their epic adventure begins now.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.