WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Heart of Bone, [3rd][Closed] CHRISTMAS STORY CANON
Bradios
 Posted: Feb 3 2015, 01:54 AM
His Neutralness

online status

Cyborg
character race

Metal Lіghtning
element

42 posts
Brady or Brad
ooc name

"It also helps that she's around here now, mainly because of how little any of us, even myself, know about this place. so having a faelander to lead the way would probably the best course of action right now."

Brad said, getting no sort of reading from his scanner about the location, the possibilities as to why were unclear to him, but possibly relating to magic and technology not mixing would be the root cause.

"And besides, if we're dealing with another fairy on our hands, it would be good to have one of their species on our side so we can know our enemy better. And Iris, despite her inexperience, would be perfect for the task."
PM
^
MTS
 Posted: Feb 3 2015, 03:43 PM
Big Boobs McGee

online status

Elf
character race

Light N/A
element

38 posts
Meghan
ooc name

It zipped along the ground, dashing to and fro, darting behind trees, looking out from behind them at her, taunting her...

MTS shuffled quickly through the thick trees and brush of the Wayward Woods, pausing only to place her daggers back in their holster on her hip and wipe the sweat from her brow.

"You're quite the little shit, aren't you?" MTS sighed, both hands on her knees in exhaustion. MTS was in hot pursuit of... something. All she knew was that it was cute, and purple, and she wanted it. She crouched down again, removed the Night Bane from its resting place on her back, and launched herself towards the thicket the tiny creature was hiding in. She made one fell swoop of her blade, cutting back the brush.

"Aha!..?" she cried in surprise. She locked eyes with SG2, who was only a few yards from her on the other side of the scrappy bushes. MTS placed the Night Bane back in its holster and made her way towards her friends, whom she hadn't seen since their escapades on Christmas.

"What in the hell are you guys doing here? Did you fancy visiting me in the Boob Gardens?" she chuckled, giving each of them a hug, except the Konungur to whom she issued a quick but sincere curtsy.
PMWebsite
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 09:16 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

Bradios' comment had worried the tiger even more than she'd already been...if even HIS systems were detecting interference, then they truly would be wandering aimlessly in the unfamiliar forest unless they just chanced upon Faeland by pure luck. And they had already been walking for at least four hours...surely the sun had set by now, though with the thick canopy over their heads it was impossible to tell. Glancing at Bones, she couldn't quite tell if he was confident...or just good at keeping his composure. This plan seemed ill-thought out, at best...and suicidal at worst.

SG2 had since hopped onto Bradios' shoulders...by now, the taller IGNOites were used to this behaviour - even welcomed it, as her stubby legs made it more difficult for her to keep up the pace, and would only hold them back. If they wanted to make good time and reach Faeland before the hungry creatures of the night could poke their heads out for a snack, they needed to ensure they made the best time they possibly could.

But perhaps...they were already well into hostile territory. The tiger sharpened her ears and pointed silently to the bushes a short distance ahead...rustling. Faint growls...footsteps in the brush. It sounded like a predator chasing its prey...and that prey was running very close to the party's general direction, leading the hunter along with it. However, just as they were about to brace for attack...the 'predator' revealed herself.

"MTS...?"

It was a relief to see a familiar face, though she could have done without the big squishy hug that left her planted firmly between the elven girl's boisterous balloons for several uncomfortable, suffocating seconds.

"Ah...actually, we were on our way to Faeland, but we have no idea how to get there...", SG2 answered, tossing a slight glare in Bones' direction. "Oh!! But you know these woods too, don't you? Maybe you'd be willing to help us on our quest?"

She didn't dare explain the real reason for the excursion just yet...out of respect for her ruler and friend, she decided to leave the decision of how much to explain in Bones' hands.
PMEmail
^
MrBones
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 11:54 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones felt the frustration of his comrades, they were getting lost, He even felt left out that MTS gave everyone else hugs but not him. It would be getting dark soon.

Bones put his bag down and produced his mandolin. after a short tuning he said, "I know you are all frustrated and upset with me, we can settle that later, please sit and relax for at least a little while and rest your weary legs for a few minutes, I'll play a few songs for you." Bones knew if they were anywhere within a couple miles of Faeland Iris would hear his folk music, she would be drawn to the music he played, it was the music of simple folks of the woods and mountains. You see, even played at moderate volume, his mandolin could cut through the thickest of woods.

Even if it didn't work everyone would have rested up and eased their mind a little and MTS could still guide them.

As Bones started playing a slow but spiritual lick, he sang, "I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger, traveling through this world of woe..."
PM
^
Iris
 Posted: Feb 10 2015, 11:16 AM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

Iris flew through Town Square on her way home, too preoccupied to notice two elder ladies in front of her talking nearly crashing into them.

"Ahaa! Miss? Miss! Slow down for goodness sakes please!" said The Dwarfish women on the left.

"Oh oh What?" Then she added, acknowledging the one who was speaking to her. "My apologies Ma'am I um I-I best be on my way." Iris awkwardly flew away.

"Was that the Gingersnap's girl?" asked the second women, an old Fairy. " Thought she stormed off months ago...

The first women huffed. " Still haven't gotten that good China back."

Iris couldn't help but overhear.

Don't listen to them, they don't know what they're talking about. it would have been forever! I deserve to choose my own partner or if I even want one. Will they ever get over this?

After that Iris decided she would be better off not going home.

She flew to the edge of town where the woods met hoping that the quiet bring peace to some degree. But there was a different sound alongside the usual noises of the animals in the forest.

Is that someone singing?

She began to carefully follow it from the air, quite surprised to discover where it was coming from.

"Konungur Bones? And...why are you all here?" Iris asked as she landed next to the group.
PMWebsite
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Feb 10 2015, 12:22 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

SG2 blinked a few times - things were working out awfully conveniently for them!!

"Whoa...Iris!! We were just on our way to come find you!! Guess Bones' melody managed to reach you, after all..."

Just as the tiger was about to explain the reason behind their quest into the woods, however - there was a flash. A purple blur zoomed through the brush in front of them at lightning speed...and this time, it wasn't another one of their human-sized friends.

Dammit...we keep letting our guard down far too much for such a dangerous environment...!!

SG2's hand strayed to the chainsaw at her side...
PMEmail
^
Iris
 Posted: Feb 15 2015, 03:57 PM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

"Woah!" Iris stumbled backwards and fell over into the snow as the animal moved past.

"Is that a...I don't think I've ever seen them in the wild!" She said in awe.
PMWebsite
^
MrBones
 Posted: Feb 15 2015, 05:34 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones carefully put away his mandolin and asked Iris, "What was that?" before drawing his axe.

Bones thought that Iris could guide them to Faeland where they could eat, debrief Iris and MTS on their quest and rest up for a fresh start in the morning. But first they must deal with the situation at hand.
PM
^
Iris
 Posted: Feb 16 2015, 04:19 PM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

"I- I believe it was a Faenine, Sir." Iris answered while struggling to come up from the snow. " They're like winged wild dogs. They are very hard to catch and-ugh!"

She fell back into the snow before finishing her sentence.
PMWebsite
^
MrBones
 Posted: Feb 16 2015, 07:33 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

"Any danger to us?" Bones asked, "If not we should head to Faeland to find shelter and rest up, it will be getting dark soon enough."

Bones then yielded to Iris as their guide, or in this weather more like a sherpa.

"Anyway, when we get to an inn I have a lot of explaining to do."
PM
^
Iris
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 03:16 PM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

An involuntary shudder went up Iris' spine at Bone's mention of an inn, the closest inn in Faeland was The Sunshine Inn. She hadn't been there since that day...

Iris cleared her throat upon realizing her sudden silence.

"Um, wild Faenines can be, uh...temperamental. But, as long as no ones provoked anything in the woods we should be fine. "

Iris continued struggling with her feet in the snow.

"Um, may one of you help me please?"
PMWebsite
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 03:56 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

SG2 was knocked back as Iris fell, unamused as the fairy sent her into the depths of the white nightmare they called 'snow'. She could hear Iris and Bones conversing about the strange creature, albeit muffled by the snow in her ears...shaking it off, the tiger quickly scurried back onto Bradios' shoulders to get as far away from the coldness on the ground as she could.

"Ugh...a faenine? I've never even heard of that...", she pondered aloud. "Have you ever seen one before, MT...S...?"

The tiger looked to and fro...but their bodaciously breasted companion was suddenly nowhere to be seen. Had she run off in pursuit of the creature? And if so...

"Um, wild Faenines can be, uh...temperamental. But, as long as no ones provoked anything in the woods we should be fine", said Iris.

...provoked...? SG2 recalled the fact that MTS was holding her sword, the Night Bane, just as she crashed into the party.

I really hope she wasn't...uh-oh.

Still, MTS knew these woods even better than Iris - while she would have made for the best possible guide to get them where they needed to be, what was done was done. SG2 was confident that the elven lass could take care of herself, and that it was more pressing that they move onward, towards Faeland...because it was sure to be much warmer, and safer, there.

"I just hope that commotion didn't wake up any of the other monstrosities sleeping in these woods."
PMEmail
^
MTS
 Posted: Mar 10 2015, 08:44 AM
Big Boobs McGee

online status

Elf
character race

Light N/A
element

38 posts
Meghan
ooc name

"UUUAAAAGGGHHHH!!!"

MTS came flying down from the trees she'd climbed up to, blade a-swinging wildly at the branches in her way. She tumbled and rose to her feet near Iris, glancing around suspiciously.

There was a rusting from the bushes not anywhere CLOSE to where MTS had been hunting for the Faenine.

"Hmph," she sighed. "Listen, help me catch this little shit so I can tame it, and I'll personally guide you through the Wayward Woods to wherever it is you're going. BooBies is under good management and can handle me being away for a few days."

MTS shifts her gaze from person to android to fairy to tiger to person.

"Deal?"
PMWebsite
^
Iris
 Posted: Mar 10 2015, 11:30 AM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

The anxious look on Iris' face started to melt away at the idea of not going to the inn. She wasn't really fond of going after the wild creatures of the Wood, but she didn't want to see Mrs. Clover ....

"We aren't that far from the Faelandian border...but why not?" She grinned almost too enthusiastically while carefully walking towards the rustling bushes.

"Does anyone have anything we can use as bait? " she whispered.
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.