WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

...Where am I?, [3rd][Closed] character introduction
XEN
 Posted: Feb 3 2015, 10:18 PM
Curious God

online status

N/A
character race

Shadow Wind
element

57 posts
X
ooc name

CHARACTERS: XEN, Tim, SG2Tiger, Karma, MrBones, Iris

Ah, the outback. The sun was shining brightly, the kangaroos were hopping... It was just the same ol' same o- No, wait, there was something in the sky. Is it a bird? A plane? No, it's-

BOOM!

The unidentified object crashed into the dry Outbackian ground, breaking up the earth in roughly a 10m radius, and sending everything around the resulting crater flying. The crash caused the ground around it to shake slightly, and dust flew up, covering the site of the crash thoroughly.

In the center of the crater, a figure groaned and fell right on its backside, yelping in pain as it did so. With a few coughs to get the dust out of its system, it swiped its hand, blowing a good third of the dust away. For a moment, a human male with messy white hair was seen in the center.

After a few more moments of coughing, a light, tenor voice rung out from the crater. "Ow... Next time, more wind underneath. Okay..."

With some struggling, the male got up, and took a deep breath. As he stopped breathing in, he clapped his hands together and let out a shout, causing a dome of wind to expand from his person and clear out the remaining dust.

Now that the dust was gone, the white-haired teen looked around and frowned."So this place is..." He muttered as he took a moment to look around. "...Where am I?"
PM
^
Tim
 Posted: Feb 5 2015, 03:59 AM
Clonomancer

online status

Cat Boy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

95 posts
Tim
ooc name

Attracted by the shaking earth, the plume of dust, and the thought that there might be an escape over here a lamb called Lassie came running over to investigate the crater - before skidding to a stop at the sight before him.

*the sound of lightening cracks the now still air and a young man in his early twenties arrives*

"Finally... caught you, you sneaky thing" he announces, slightly out of breath as he leans on his shepherds staff, his cloak flapping gently behind him.

"Let's get you back to the rest of your her-"

Tim cuts off in shock as he sees the last thing he expected to find in the middle of the outback, a white-haired teen with piercing red-eyes.

"Who...?"
PMEmailWebsite
^
XEN
 Posted: Feb 5 2015, 07:54 PM
Curious God

online status

N/A
character race

Shadow Wind
element

57 posts
X
ooc name

XEN's ears perked up as he looked to where he heard someone talk. When he turned his head toward the source of the noise, he was greeted by the sight of a... man with animal ears holding a sheep. The elder did say that this world was odd. And given that I've been told to befriend a talking bipedal tiger... I guess animal/human hybrids are pretty normal around here.

All while this was going through his mind, he was staring blankly at the duo who came across him. It was only after a couple of awkward seconds did XEN stand straight and speak. "Hello. My name is XEN, and I have come to IGNOLand as a scholar, and as the Ambassador of Chichanda. It is a pleasure meeting you."

With that said, XEN did a short bow and looked around some more with mild curiosity. "Do you happen to know where this is?"
PM
^
Tim
 Posted: Feb 5 2015, 10:40 PM
Clonomancer

online status

Cat Boy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

95 posts
Tim
ooc name

Tim's mind raced as quickly as it could, which by IGNOLand standards was fairly quick, and in the awkward seconds of silence quickly determined that XEN was clearly not from any known area of IGNOLand.

After Xen bowed Tim jumped down into the crater to get a better look and eyed him up and down.

Tim extends his hand, "A pleasure to meet you though, I'm Tim and I still spend some time working with the sheep around here, even if they sometimes try to run away" *laughs at the lamb next to him*

"As for where this is"

Tim looked around and gestured to the wilderness of the outback where Sheep Country meets the edge of it.

"You're on the border of Sheep Country, in The Outback, not really where we normally expect to get Ambassadors... are you sure there is where you were meant to be?"
PMEmailWebsite
^
XEN
 Posted: Feb 6 2015, 12:31 AM
Curious God

online status

N/A
character race

Shadow Wind
element

57 posts
X
ooc name

Tim's attempt to being funny flew right over XEN's head as he shook Tim's hand. "I suggest putting up some fences if it becomes a problem." He replied with an innocent, worried tone.

With another good look of the landscape in front of him, XEN blinked and looked at Tim again before tilting his head in confusion. "The Outback? Hmm..." Wind churned on the palms of his hands before he pointed them downwards and released it, sending him into the sky.

Once he reached a decent height, XEN lowered the amount of wind under him, and took a better look of the land below him. Doesn't seem like a very hospitable place for someone like Tim... Curiosity of his surroundings sated, he free-fell for a good moment, before thrusting a ton of wind below him. He came down much like a shuttle landing on the moon, and touched the ground with a soft tap.
PM
^
Tim
 Posted: Feb 6 2015, 08:04 AM
Clonomancer

online status

Cat Boy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

95 posts
Tim
ooc name

'Fences...?' Tim thought to himself, before quickly throwing his hand up to block the sudden gust of wind.

While XEN was up in the air he quickly pulled out his cell-phone and sent out a message to the rest of the group before quickly putting it away again before XEN saw it:

/ Guys... someone new just showed up down here.
/ Not quite sure what to make of him.
/ Think you should make your way down here asap.
/ No, not just me trying to get you all poisoned >.>

"Well, I think fences might get a bit blown away around here" he said as XEN landed in an attempt to lighten the mood.

"What were you looking for us there anyway?"

PMEmailWebsite
^
XEN
 Posted: Feb 7 2015, 02:52 AM
Curious God

online status

N/A
character race

Shadow Wind
element

57 posts
X
ooc name

Cutting off the control of the wind underneath him, XEN shook his hands and winced slightly. Agh... Still really hard breaking my fall like that...

XEN rubbed his wrists as he listened to Tim's question. "I'm... not exactly sure I follow..." The God scratched his head in confusion as he looked at his surroundings once more. "I mean, I wasn't really trying to land anywhere in particular. I just free-fell straight from Chichanda. But I guess it worked out in the end since I met someone in this rather barren land."
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Feb 7 2015, 03:48 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

SG2's phone vibrated in her pocket...she grimaced at the thought.

Ugh, on my day off, too...

She had finally started to whip those interns at Peach Out Homeslices into shape, so she wouldn't have to be on call 24-7 anymore...with luck, once they graduated, some of them would go on to become full-time employees, and she'd have more time to rest. Not to say she wanted to shirk all her responsibilities, but not everyone in IGNOLand wanted to be a workaholic like LG...and handling a fairly popular restaurant all by herself was exhausting.

To her surprise, the one who had texted her was Tim...she was expecting it to be LG or Bones - though, on a second thought, Bones did prefer more traditional correspondence than rely on technical devices. However, her fears were no less alleviated once she read Tim's message...

"Someone new showed up...in The Outback? What does he mean by 'someone new'? Make your way down here ASAP...that's exactly what he said last time when he tried to poison us!! Hmmm...well, he does sound serious...he even forwarded it to a bunch of us, including Bones."

She really did not feel like dealing with such matters on her day off, especially when she'd already had plans...but she sighed and accepted her responsibility as one of the Konungur's cabinet to go check on the situation. Even if Tim was considered an enemy of the state, and relations between the Empire and The Outback were on shaky ground since the war...she didn't believe Tim would bother sending this message if it wasn't important.

"Guess I'll have to record the Black in the Closet marathon..."

Throwing on her best SG2Tiger suit, the tiger headed out the door into the snow - at least the warm weather in The Outback was something to look forward to.
PMEmail
^
Tim
 Posted: Feb 7 2015, 06:32 PM
Clonomancer

online status

Cat Boy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

95 posts
Tim
ooc name

Tim nearly gaped at the young teen before him. Was it really possible for people to miss that much?

Nonetheless the youth seemed nice enough and there was no one else there so the least he could do is try again. Besides, he was quite intrigued by the whole scenario.

"Um, what were you doing with that whole..."

*gestures with his hands in a similar posture to how Xen boosted himself*

"... wind thing?"
PMEmailWebsite
^
Witch of Uncertainty

online status

Vampire
character race

Shadow N/A
element

208 posts
N/A
ooc name

The Blood Kaiser is sitting in her throne room, busily attending to the day's affairs, when her vampire butler Algernon seems to materialize next to her suddenly out of the shadows. Kaiser Karma jumps in surprise when she suddenly spots him out of the corner of her eye.

"You really need to stop doing that," she lectures.

"Of course, madam," the vampire butler answers, in the British accent he's paid extra to fake exceptionally well. "The phone, madam," he adds, holding a silver tray out towards her, on which a cell phone is placed.

"Oh. Right, thanks for that. I left it somewhere else again I guess," she says, taking the phone from the tray.

"You did, madam," the butler agrees, "in the western library, conveniently easy to ignore due to being set 'silent' and hidden under a stack of books, as though intended to not be found."

"I would never ignore my phone," Karma says. "It's way too important with duties and friends and stuff."

"Naturally not, madam," the butler agrees, and disappears in another blink.

"He really is good at getting the last word," Karma says cheerfully. "Just what I pay him for." She checks her texts, and sees the message from Tim, grimacing. "Ugh...I'm already way too busy today for this and on top of that...a new person in The Outback?Nnnngh...."

After a moment she texts Tim back, I only intend to show up if you can absolutely 100% guarantee me safe passage from spiders! I hate those little bastards and it's like they're all THERE!

~VelkynKarma
PM
^
XEN
 Posted: Feb 7 2015, 07:11 PM
Curious God

online status

N/A
character race

Shadow Wind
element

57 posts
X
ooc name

"Wind... thing?" XEN asked with a tilt of his head as he copied Tim. He did the motion once more before he realized Tim was asking how he flew. A contemplative frown appeared on his face as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes.

Gabe did mention there were ordinary humans along with those with magic and the power of the elements. He told me to keep the element use to a minimum, but it's just so fun... XEN looked at Tim after a few moments and shrugged. "I just do it."

With that, XEN shifted his attention to the sheep in Tim's grasp. Like a child, his eyes seemed to widen as he crouched down and extended a hand toward it. He had never been around any animal quite like the sheep, and the wool looked so soft...
PM
^
Iris
 Posted: Feb 8 2015, 12:29 PM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

Iris was standing in front of the mirror in her bedroom of her apartment, clothes scattered about.

"Hmmm RAINBOW bowtie or the pink one?" She asked herself while holding them up to her reflection.

Buzzzz

" Huh?"

She moved her head back and forth, somewhat confused.

Buzzzzz Buzzzz

"Oh wait, that's my telephone."

Iris dug through piles of clothes.

Buzzzzzzzzzz!

" Where are you phone?!"

There was a pair of Iris' bloomers inching away while humming in brief increments.

" Ah ha! Found ya!" she said as she picked the underwear and the phone off the floor and read Tim's message.

" Someone new in The Outback? Guess I should go." She ran out the door, " AHAAAA!" then ran back in, blushing and grabbing a random outfit.

"C-can't go out in just my unmentionables."
PMWebsite
^
Tim
 Posted: Feb 9 2015, 01:30 AM
Clonomancer

online status

Cat Boy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

95 posts
Tim
ooc name

Tim was a bit put-off by XEN's reply.

"You mean, you don't know how you do it? Interesting..."

He tapped his foot and looking curiously at XEN.

"Why don't we head back towards the main areas of Sheep Country? I think I know a few people who may want to meet you."
PMEmailWebsite
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Feb 9 2015, 02:11 AM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

Since tunnelling across the sea to another continent was not the most feasible travel solution, SG2 first headed from her apartment in IGNO City to the nearby Knochenstadt to commandeer one of the ships from Konungur Bones' fleet. The man himself appeared to be absent at the time, so she decided to help herself.

"I know he doesn't really intend for people to borrow these, but...technically there's no law against it..."

It only took about two hours to reach the coast of The Outback in one of Bones' fastest ships, and about another 30 minutes of digging for the tiger to arrive in Sheep Country. It wasn't a place she had visited often...truly, the country had earned its name, as aside from the numerous flocks roaming the landscape there was very little in the way of notable features about the place. And considering it was such a small area within the much larger plains of The Outback, it didn't take very long to find the modest shack on the farmland that Tim called home.

However...

"What th...he's not home?!"

The tiger knocked at the door once...then twice, then three times, before pounding on it furiously to no avail.

"Why did he text us to come down here if he wasn't even gonna be around to open the door?! Ugh, I knew this was a trap!! If I just stand around out here and drop my guard one of those hella-poisonous spiders or snakes or kangaroos is going to come sting me!! I knew this was a trap!!!!!"

Not in the mood to play right into the clonomancer's tricky hands, SG2 decided to simply make herself at home in Tim's house - by taking a rock and smashing open a window, then jumping inside.
PMEmail
^
XEN
 Posted: Feb 9 2015, 03:56 AM
Curious God

online status

N/A
character race

Shadow Wind
element

57 posts
X
ooc name

XEN almost stumbled forward when Tim spoke. Thankfully, he righted himself (with a little help of the wind), and looked up at Tim while still crouched. "Sheep Country..."

He looked at the sheep in Tim's arm, and imagined himself surrounded by all the soft wool and soothing "baaaa's". He quickly shook his head and slapped his cheeks to get his mind back on track. "Right. Let's go then." He replied before standing up.

As he was about to walk, though, his gaze met the sheep once more. He quickly looked on ahead of the path they were going to walk and asked, "So, in Sheep Country, how many sheep are there...?"
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.