WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

...Where am I?, [3rd][Closed] character introduction
XEN
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 10:38 PM
Curious God

online status

N/A
character race

Shadow Wind
element

57 posts
X
ooc name

By the time XEN removed his hand from his face, he was surrounded by quite a variety of people. Tim and the talking tigress aside, a regal-looking man with a tint of unworldliness around him (most likely a demigod) and an exhausted fairy (with very intriguing wings) were all looking at him curiously. He gazed back at each of them with rapt curiosity while processing everything that's been said.

Kon...ungur...? He stared intently at Bones, wondering just what about this man could make the apparently powerful tigress stutter in fear of him. XEN stood up, dusting himself of any stray wool and dust, and did a short bow to everyone present.

"As I have told Tim, I have come from Chichanda as both a scholar and an... ambassador of sorts. It appears that Chichanda is above this strange version of Australia, and I crash-landed here." He stated with a controlled, even tone as he looked at the hodgepodge group around him. Tim must've called them during our trek here. They seem friendly enough.

XEN turned to Bones and gave him a slightly deeper bow with a little more flourish. "I take it you are the ruler of this place, young demigod?"
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 02:30 AM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

As if things hadn't been strange enough...what was this kid saying? SG2 could barely wrap her head around the words coming from his mouth.

Strange version of..."Australia"? Was he talking about The Outback? I've never heard that name for it before. And what's this about 'Chichanda'? Isn't that place just a fairy tale you hear about in children's books?! And...

She stared up at Bones intently...the fear of being reprimanded for taking his ship now the furthest topic from her mind. Her gaze drifted from XEN to Bones a few times before, in a quiet, yet serious tone, she spoke.

"Bones is...a demigod...?"

She asked, not entirely confident that this strange boy who had just met the man would know more about him than his long-time friends...but he didn't seem to be lying, and there was no hesitation in his voice. Did he know something they didn't? Perhaps something even Bones himself was unaware of?
PMEmail
^
MrBones
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 09:40 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones stood there, amazed that in a matter of seconds Xen had discovered his secret. the others hadn't known in all the years he'd known them, nor had anyone found out for the decades he had been in power. "Demigod? thanks for the compliment but I have no clue what you're talking about" Bones said trying not to be obvious about his hidden secret. "You weren't told about me before being sent here? As you guessed I am the ruler of this world", he paused to glance at Tim, "though The Outback doesn't recognize my rule yet, it will come in time. As an ambassador I'd like to open a talks with this 'Chichanda' you speak of, but we should wait until Karma gets here."
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 05:53 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

SG2 eyed Bones warily...he seemed as composed as always. Was XEN mistaken? Or was there something Bones wasn't telling them?

In any case...there were more pressing questions at the moment. Who exactly was this XEN? He said he was an ambassador of 'Chichanda', sure - but even if that place really existed, why him? Why now? The fact that no one had ever conclusively proven its existence meant Chichanda had to be a very isolated place, something beyond the reach of even Bones - for what reason were they suddenly taking an interest in the political affairs of the world below? The tiger's head was swimming with thoughts...

"Ah...in any case...", she began, trying to move the conversation along past the awkward assumptions of Bones' past, "do we know for sure Karma is going to come here? I mean, what with the spiders and all......"

All the while SG2's gaze continued to wander back to XEN. He looked innocent enough, but she couldn't shake the feeling that that sensation she felt was an indication of something more lurking just below the surface...
PMEmail
^
Witch of Uncertainty

online status

Vampire
character race

Shadow N/A
element

208 posts
N/A
ooc name

As if in answer to SG2's question, a black speck appears in the distance and rapidly approaches the rest of the group. It eventually grows into the shape of a massive armored bat, which eventually soars down and hooks onto the low branches of a nearby tree. It flips upside down and hangs patiently, chittering and stretching its wings every once and a while.

The figure on its saddle unhooks from the safety straps and flips down, landing on the ground. Karma stands, glances around warily to keep an eye out for spiders (or the incinerated craters of former spiders), and then, spotting the group, she heads over.

"Hey guys, sorry about the wait," she says. "Bad winds on the way, got a little crazy. My warbat had some trouble with it." She gestures over her shoulder at the giant upside-down-hanging bat that is hungrily eyeing one of the sheep, before adding, "What's up?"

~VelkynKarma
PM
^
XEN
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 10:49 PM
Curious God

online status

N/A
character race

Shadow Wind
element

57 posts
X
ooc name

XEN gave Bones a calculating gaze before closing his eyes and huffing. For some reason, this ruler wanted to keep his status as a demigod a secret. It certainly is curious, but not unreasonable. If this were the case, then he'd respect Bones' wishes. "My apologies. You just reminded me of someone I once knew." He gave a small bow and looked around curiously.

"If I may ask, who is this 'Karma' you speak o-" As if to answer his question, he sensed a rather dark presence coming in rather quickly. He cut off his speech rather abruptly, and looked up just as the warbat came into view. When it came near, it seemed to slow down and descend. What he saw was a rather huge bat in a rather intimidating armor along with a passenger on its back.

When the bat perched on a branch and flipped upside down, the person (?) came down and landed on his/her feet. Looking closer, XEN noticed that it was indeed a female, and she seemed to be... looking for something before spotting the group and walking over. How strange.

As she got closer, XEN confirmed that the dark presence he felt was from her. But, as she introduced herself, she was indeed the Karma that the bipedal tigress was speaking of. With a wary gaze, XEN bowed shortly at Karma. "Greetings, Karma. I am XEN, scholar and ambassador of Chichanda. It is a pleasure to meet you."
PM
^
Witch of Uncertainty

online status

Vampire
character race

Shadow N/A
element

208 posts
N/A
ooc name

Karma blinks when she's addressed, and turns to look at the new person. "Oh, hey, you must be the new guy!" she greets. "An ambassador, huh? You'll have to swing by my country some time. I am the Blood Kaiser Karma," she introduces officially, stressing the title, just so he knows she's in charge.

"Scholar, too?" she asks after a moment. Scholar implies intelligence, and Karma loves a good intelligent conversation after all. "Scholar of what, specifically?"

~VelkynKarma
PM
^
MrBones
 Posted: Feb 26 2015, 12:21 AM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

"Well now that Karma is here we should get down to brass tacks," said Bones. "We should take this meeting aboard MY SHIP," Bones glared at SG2 with obvious emphasis, "and travel back to the mainland. we'll discuss why Chichanda has decided to send ambassadors after centuries of isolation."

as Bones was gesturing everyone to the ship he said to SG2, "Why don't you drive, you seem able to do so. my crew will just sail my ship back."
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Feb 26 2015, 06:23 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

A bead of sweat crawled down SG2's face.

"Heh...y-yeah, I'll just...take the helm, then..."

Well, it was better than being chewed out, at any rate. Though she did wonder why Bones was so eager to move things back to the mainland, especially after Iris and Karma had just arrived after such a lengthy trip...then again, as ruler of the Empire, it probably wasn't the best idea for his face to be seen in The Outback, even if Sheep Country was a much more isolated part of it than the rest. In any case, she imagined Karma would not complain about leaving Spider Land ASAP.

It only took a short while for her and the three leprechauns she 'borrowed' to crew the vessel to bring the ship around to where the others had gathered. Stepping back onto the shore, she called aloud to her friends.

"Alright, is everyone ready to go? We're bound for Knochenstadt!!"

Even on Bones' fastest ship, it would take close to two hours to return to IGNOLand from the far shores of Sheep Country...though she was sure they would have plenty to talk about on the journey there. The tiger, too, still had a multitude of questions for Bones regarding the statement XEN had made earlier.

A demigod, huh...

Well...she'd wait until she could speak to him in private, at least. For the time being, this strange new ambassador - and the country he called his home - were the more pressing matters at hand.

There was only one problem...

"Um...can someone kinda...pull XEN away from those sheep...?"
PMEmail
^
Tim
 Posted: Feb 27 2015, 06:57 PM
Clonomancer

online status

Cat Boy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

95 posts
Tim
ooc name

Being lost in thought and leaning against the side of his now slightly damaged house Tim was considering the conversation that had occurred and was processing it and evaluating it as quickly as he could. Yet by the time SG2 had come around he did not have any answers, only more questions, both about the Ambassador XEN, and his friends.

Tim looked up at the mention of his beloved sheep and sighed.

I guess there is only one way to do this...

"XEN, we can take Lassie with us so you'll still have a sheep on board." He muttered under his breath "just don't make me regret this."

Tim whistled and Lassie trotted up, fluffy coat glistening, looking up at Tim attentively. "On the boat Lassie, we're going for a visit to IGNO City."

He started to walk over to the boat before stopping and looking back at Karma. I hope this won't lead to me getting chewed out. "Can you make certain that your warbat doesn't uh, stay here. It could... 'scare' /handquotes/ ... the sheep."
PMEmailWebsite
^
Iris
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 01:36 PM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

Feeling a bit sore from the long flight Iris flexed her wings while standing near sheep pen.

Yes, the boy did seem a little...different but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

It felt awkward, being in a new place and all sometimes.

She looked down at the ground then up at him and smiled.

"You said your name was XEN, right?" She asked while extending a slightly shaking hand.

"Um-um, I'm Iris."

It would benefit them all if someone attempted to be friendly.
PMWebsite
^
XEN
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 02:13 AM
Curious God

online status

N/A
character race

Shadow Wind
element

57 posts
X
ooc name

It seemed that Tim was friends with more than a few influential people. A tigress with hidden strength, a demigod of Nord background as the ruler of a seemingly big nation of this world, and a vampire (vampiress?) in charge of another nation... While convenient, it was kind of disappointing, to be honest. Traveling around the world to meet these people would have been more fun.

"Nothing in particular, really. I just enjoy learning for the sake of learning."

With that said, XEN flopped again on the sheep pile he had made before (still held by the wind he was controlling). He heard a brief mentioning of leaving for a place called Knochenstadt, but was too distracted by the fluff to really think more on it.

...Until Tim promised he could have a sheep in the ship as they go to this Knochen-wherever. He boosted himself up to his feet, blasting all those poor sheep everywhere, and nodded with a straight face. If one looks real closely, one can see a small, gleeful gleam in his eye, but that's about it.

It was then that he heard a timid, female voice from... below? XEN looked down slightly and saw the pretty fairy (at least, he thought she was a fairy) that arrived a little later. He honestly wasn't sure if she was a fairy or a butterfly-human hybrid. The only fairies he really knew were tiny! There was the gold-shining blonde one that had the powder that made everyone fly, and the annoying-as-hell blue one that hung around the- Wait. Wait just one minute. Both the people they hung around with wore green, slightly stupid outfits.

Looking down at himself, he realized he too was wearing a little bit of an odd green outfit. Could it be... Is she going to be his fairy companion?! He smiled at her and shook her hand lightly in response to the slight shake it had. "It's nice to meet you, Iris. Are... Are you a fairy?" He asked with some awe and hope.
PM
^
Iris
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 01:12 PM
Feisty Fairy

online status

Fairy
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

263 posts
Julia
ooc name

Iris was used to being asked that question, due to her being twice the height of the average fairy.
Though this question was usually asked by her old classmates in a teasing manner after which they would insist she was part giant.

But XEN seemed genuinely curious and... Why was he looking at her like that?!

I guess Pa wasn't being so paranoid when he sent me that potion set.

"Um....Yes. Why do you ask?"

She carefully reached for a vial in her pocket in case XEN were to try anything.
PMWebsite
^
Witch of Uncertainty

online status

Vampire
character race

Shadow N/A
element

208 posts
N/A
ooc name

Karma is pleased at the newcomer is an avid pursuer of intelligence and learns just for the heck of it. As a genius herself, she values intelligence and the pursuit of knowledge quite highly. But before she can say as much, or continue the conversation, the newcomer blasts a whole bunch of sheep everywhere--including one into Karma, who yelps in surprise and stumbles backwards at the sheep barrage.

"Rude!" she says, muttering to herself.

Xen seems to be talking to Iris now, and before she can edge herself into the conversation further, Tim makes his request about her bat "scaring" the sheep. "Oh, I think he'd go straight past scaring and right into eating," she says conversationally. "Don't worry, I've got this."

She whistles, very highpitched. The enormous warbat's ears twitch this way and that, and it stops drooling at one of the blasted sheep that got blasted a little too close. It drops from its branch and flutters over to Bones' ship, settling hanging from one of the masts instead, clicking and chittering forlornly at a lost meal.

Karma, giving up on Xen (who is clearly quite taken with Iris at the moment), also wanders onto the ship, scratching her warbat's fur underneath its armor. "There, there, it's okay Fluffyfang," she says, in that standard cooing-to-your-pets voice everybody uses, "We'll get you a big trough of the finest O positive when we get back, I know that's your favorite!"

The bat screeches in answer, presumably mollified.

~VelkynKarma
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 01:47 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

SG2 had already wandered back to the ship as the conversation began to turn, not wanting to interrupt - or, more accurately, not wanting XEN's fascination to be shifted onto her. She'd been told more than once that she was 'cute and cuddly', but while turning aside normal attempts to pet her were as simple as a claw slash here or a chainsaw slice there, she wasn't as sure she would be able to stand up against the strange boy's formidable wind powers as easily.

Better to just avoid it altogether and keep walking...

What she didn't want to admit was that the leprechauns she'd 'borrowed' were the ones who really did all the dirty work of guiding the ship to its destination...but this time, Bones would be right there watching her every move. If he found out that she not only stole his ship without permission, but didn't even know how to helm it properly, she'd be in for at least the 3 weeks dungeon.

No, I won't go back there. Not again...

While the others continued their lively chat on the shore, the tiger headed up to the wheel on deck, carefully pushing a crate of booze over that she could stand on. She studied it closely...how was this thing actually supposed to control a vehicle this huge?! Was there some contraption hidden inside that activated a remote control, or magnets or something, inside the sails? As her mind filled with increasingly more bizarre and outlandish thoughts, she looked up at the mast......

...just as Karma's enormous bat flew over and landed upon it.

Forget about XEN - the gale from the bat's huge wings was enough to knock the unsuspecting tiger right off her feet...and right over the side of the ship, into the water.

"GLBUBBIBBNBBBGGGGLBB!!!!!"
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.