WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Big Bad Wolf, [3rd][Closed] character introduction
Zoina
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 06:07 PM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

CHARACTERS: Zoina, Phantom, MrBones, SG2Tiger + Police Officer

The lock picks trembled in Zo's hands as she glanced up at the towering building in front of her. Of course everything looked tall to her five foot, three inch frame. She wasn't nervous, no, she was excited. Her tongue was stuck out in one corner as she insert her picks in the lock and glee ran through her when she heard a click. She smiled as she slid her picks out and back into the black bag slung over her left shoulder.

She glanced left and right as she tied her blond hair back out of her face. There were a lot of shadows to conceal a person, but since no one was rushing her, she figured she was doing well so far. She turned the knob and slid into the darkness, knowing there would be an alarm waiting for her closer to the vault. That would be the hard part.
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 09:30 PM
Sub-Account: XEN

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

Tonight's heist was going rather swimmingly, if Julian had to say so himself. A few days ago, he had gotten a lead on a few corrupt businessmen through his ever-improving hacking skills. It seemed as though these crooks were also a part of the IGNO Black Market, and were key figures in the development of a new experimental Pebble.

Julian was a little on the fence on these things. For all intents and purposes, they were, quite literally, magic in a condensed form. He had tried them before, and they provided quite the decent boost in magic when he took a Lightning one. And, though he did feel sluggish after every use, he had to admit that they definitely are useful in the right hands.

But these monsters wanted to take this potentially beneficial product, and turn it into a legit drug. And for what? To line their pockets with more cash. Seeing as how karma (not the person) wasn't being very cooperative, Julian decided to take matters into his own hands.

As of now, Julian had broken in through the back entrance and was putting his coding and hacking skills to the test. His visor had picked up no heat signatures on the entire floor, but had found quite a few security cameras. He hid behind a pillar, and his visor showed a program labeled "camloop.pb". After a few minutes of activating said program, Julian smirked. The system was hacked, and the security room should be showing looped footage of the empty building.

"This is almost too easy." He muttered a little cockily before speedily making his way towards the vault. ...Until his visor alerted him to a heat signature near the front of the building. With a jump, he looked around quickly, and hopped behind another pillar. He peered towards where the heat signature was coming from, and switched to regular view. What he saw was... a wolf girl in a dress with a black bag?

He saw her moving from shadow to shadow with skill, and frowned slightly. Another thief was not what he was expecting. "Who are you?" He stated as he walked into the open.
PM
^
Zoina
 Posted: Mar 18 2015, 10:28 PM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

The door closed behind Zo with a barely audible click. Her overly sensitive ears twitched at the sound, but she didn't bother to turn around and check to see if she were still alone. She was confident no one would be able to sneak up on her.

She stood still, surveying her surroundings. Her eyes were quick to adjust although the room was almost pitch black. The softest of light was coming in through the windows. If someone were looking towards Zo at a certain angle, it might seem like her silver eyes were glowing.

Zo turned her eyes towards her next target, the vault, when she heard a sound. Since she was concentrating so hard on her next task, she almost missed it. She whipped her head towards the mumbled voice, but saw nothing except more pillars like the one she was standing near.

It occurred to her at this point that there would have to be an exit which she had not bothered to check. She didn't imagine there could be another intruder on the premises on this very night. But that very thing was confirmed when a man wearing a high tech visor, approached her.

Zo looked him up and down, trying to gauge his intentions. He appeared to be there for the same reason she was. She wasn't the type to back down and hide. So she faced him full on, her tail twitching excitedly. "Who I am shouldn't concern you. What I'm doing should. From that getup of yours, I'd take a guess that we're here for the same thing. And since I don't plan on sharing, it looks like we have a problem.”

She was teasing him of course. She had only brought a little shoulder bag after all and there was going to be a lot more money in that vault than that. Zo didn't plan on taking enough for anyone to want to come after her. No, she didn't want to have to run again. She just needed enough cash to get on her feet. The rule was to never take enough to get yourself in too deep. Not like she'd done before. That had been a mistake. It had almost cost her life and she'd had to leave too much behind. So now she had a problem because if this guy was here to steal too much, she'd have to teach him a thing or two.
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: Mar 18 2015, 11:09 PM

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

The visor made a quick scan as the fox or wolf girl as she was talking. While there wasn't enough time or resources to do a database search to identify the girl, the scan was enough to tell Julian that the girl was, for the most part, unarmed. Literally the only things she had with her were the clothes on her back and her small shoulder bag with thieving essentials. However, something about her seemed... dangerous, and it's not the imposing look she has under the light.

"I assure you, we are after completely different things. But, back to my original question." He paused to smirk before walking towards her in a calm, non-threatening, but wary fashion. "I pride myself in having the dirt and specs of all the criminals in this city, and there's no way I could miss a beauty like you."

For all she knew, the place was active with all the security measures. His visor picked up a laser-grid alarm system covering the front of the vault, but that's about the only threat there was. No guards, cameras were down, and, in turn, the drones that were there, only activate when the security system catches something.

He stopped a few feet away from her, and his visor silently scanned her head as he had his hands up, and whistled. "You really are quite beautiful. Not sure what made you want to be a thief in the first place when you can be a model," he half-teased, half-flirted, before turning slightly more serious. "But, I'm gonna say this again. You can take the cash. I'm here for something else entirely. ...Unless you wanna scrap and alert the whole building of our presence?"
PM
^
Zoina
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 01:07 AM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

Zo considered the situation she was in. She knew she could manipulate it in her favor if she wanted to. Especially if he thought she really was attractive. For one, she really wasn't great at hacking or computers in general. She was brought up on the streets basically, since she'd been on the run. But the one thing the streets didn't teach you was computers.

Her fur bristled at the thought of working with him. He obviously didn't have a way with women. His cocky attitude wasn't going to get him far, especially with her. At that point though, she didn't see much choice. As he'd said, if she decided to take him on, they'd attract attention. But she had to know what he was after that was more valuable to him than cash.

All these thoughts went through her head in a few moments as she stared at him. She gave him her best, I could care less what you think, look as she considered his offer. She put a hand on her hip and cocked it to one side. One way or another she was going to find out what he was there for.

"You tell me what I already know. I don't need your compliments. I need that cash." She tossed her head towards the vault. "Now why don't you tell me what's so important that you'd give up any and all valuables in there? I might be pretty and blond, but that doesn't make me stupid."

Zo knew she was spending too much time messing with this. She had planned on getting in, deactivating the alarm, grabbing the cash, smashing the surveillance footage, and getting the hell out. Now she had to figure out how to get around this crazy weirdo.
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 03:03 AM

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

Julian chuckled as he walked past Zo, minding his pockets and visor as he did. While he wasn't on the street, per se, he still grew up in less-than-favorable conditions. He had a feeling she went through much the same, or worse, seeing as how she managed to break in with only the basics. Either way, he'll have to double check the IGNO City's registry and try to match the face the visor analyzed. That should help identify the mysterious beauty.

Confident he was out of pick-pocketing range, Julian checked to see if he had anything in his database of hacking programs could disable the laser grid, and found a finger print and voice recognizer installed around the vault. It turns out he had such programs, and immediately began using them on said security measures.

"Quite the sass you got there, blondie." He snarked back as he observed the vault door. "Cash is just a necessary evil, sweetie. I take what I need, when I need from corrupt business folk and other baddies."

As Julian talked, he absentmindedly noticed that both the finger print and voice recognizer were bypassed, but the laser grid was still up. A frown made a way to his face when the vault opened up two small windows on the opposite sides of it with a keyhole in each one. A curse escaped his lips as he walked over to the left one. His visor saw the pattern behind the key hole, and he was quite surprised it was just a regular keyhole with a rather simple sensor behind it.

"...Well, I got good news and bad news. Good news is there's only one more obstacle blocking our way into this vault. Even better news is that these locks are your standard ones, so some good ol' lock picking will do the trick. Bad news is we gotta open these locks at the same time." He muttered as he took out his lock picks from his arm brace.
PM
^
Zoina
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 10:48 PM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

Zo turned her head, watching the stranger walk past her and to the vault. So he thinks he's just going to take first crack at it?, she thought. Well she'd let him. But if he set off that alarm, she would transform and run as fast as her furry legs could take her. She observed him while he tried to work on the vault. Impatience began to eat at her and her foot began to tap. Her tail was all over the place. She could feel a growl begin to tear its way out of her throat and she had to fight to keep it down. Finally she walked over and was looking over the strange man's shoulder when he told her that all the vault needed was a little love from her own equipment. Surprise creased her face at his last statement.

She decided to show him what she could do. Quietly, she unzipped her bag and pulled out her lock picks. She concealed them in her hand until she was standing on the right side of the vault, where the second keyhole was open. “Good news, bad news. Blah. This safe just needs a woman's touch, not all that fancy gear.” Smirking, she tucked her tongue in one corner and inserted her tools into the hole. If she'd been paying more attention and not trying to show off, she would have seen the laser grid.

Zoina was really good and fast at picking locks. There was hardly any time to say anything to her before the tumbler fell into place. Then a screeching, horrible noise consumed Zo and the building. It didn't take long for her to fall to the floor, both hands covering her furry ears. The sound was piercing and awful. Tears sprung to her face and she tried to transform, knowing it wouldn't be long before someone came. But she couldn't because the alarm was too high pitched and it was taking all she had to block it out. She was defenseless, helpless. All Zo could do was scream, “MAKE IT STOP!” , as she stared up at her accomplice.
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 11:57 PM

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

Oh. Shit. Shit, shit, shit... Where did everything go so wrong?! Everything was going great. There were no guards, the security system was laughably easy to get by... Sure, he hit a snag with the dual key lock, but he would have thought of a solution by the end of the night. When the alarms blared, he had managed to pick into the lock just in time. The vault clicked open and began slowly opening, but Julian was paying more attention to his "partner-in-crime."

The girl. She was very talented, getting by with only the basic tools and her skills. It's rather rare to see someone rely solely on those two things nowadays. In hindsight, he probably shouldn't have bugged her as much as he did. He seriously forgot how important of a place he was in due to the rather lackluster security measures. He wouldn't be surprised if Penguinman showed up in the next couple minutes.

As soon as he met her gaze, he let out a string of curses drowned out by the alarm. He rushed over and knelt down by her side, before taking out a pair of ear plugs from his arm brace. He plugged her ears, and helped her up before roaring over the alarm. "GET OUTTA HERE! WE'LL MEET UP AT THE OLD CAFE A FEW STREETS DOWN!"

He put a business card of said cafe in her hand, and rushed into the vault. Looking around, he saw cash everywhere, with a heavy-duty safe in the center.. He snagged a couple stacks of bills, and stuffed them into his jacket before checking out a small safe. After all this, there was a regular, albeit SUPER dense, safe. His visor picked up little else in the room, so this must be where his info was hiding. With a grunt, he went to work on the safe.
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 03:56 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

"Nnnhhh..."

SG2 rolled over and looked at the clock - it was almost 4 AM. So why in the world was the phone ringing, now of all times? She had only just returned to her apartment in IGNO City and fallen asleep less than an hour ago after a pizza party with her friends in IRC Studios had kept them out all night, and the last thing she wanted was to have her precious few hours of sleep disturbed...she had to be up at the absurdly early hour of 9 AM for her shift at Peach Out!!

However, mental complaints were getting her nowhere. That blasted noise just continued...with a sigh, the tiger resigned herself to her fate and dragged herself out of bed and over to the source of the sound.

"Hm? This is...the Emergency Hotline..."

If she hadn't been half-asleep, it should have been obvious. No one used land lines for communication these days - they either used personal cell phones or the face-mounted Scanners for school and business purposes. That, or I-Mail, the digital IGNOLand mail service. However, there were still a few remaining land lines in use for 'other' purposes - and this emergency phone was one of them. This thing was old and dusty, and almost never rang...even if the Fuhrer needed her, he'd usually just call the tiger on her personal cell. Which meant this wasn't coming from Bones directly, but rather one of his law enforcement units.

Of course, a phone this old didn't have a nice digital display she could look at to see the name or number of the caller...all she could do was grab the receiver and place it to her ear.

"Nnh...hello?"

<This is an automated message from the IGNO City Police Department. By order of Fuhrer Bones, this number has been designated the primary contact in case of urgent situations within IGNO City that are deemed unworthy of his precious time. All who receive this message are required by Knochenstadtian law to report immediately to.........>

The message droned on and on in that fashion for some time. Apparently, Bones had decided that situations beneath a certain degree of seriousness were a hassle and didn't want to be disturbed with calls of this nature, forcing him to leave his castle and travel to IGNO City and personally get involved. Ergo...he 'volunteered' SG2 as the one to handle business such as this. In all likelihood, Bones had no idea what was going on in IGNO City half the time, leaving the day-to-day crimes and altercations to the trained forces of the IGNO PD - or, if things got a bit more difficult, the Leprechaun Defense Force (LDF for short). But just above the LDF, before the need to summon Bones himself, was the call to summon his second-in-command - SG2.

She didn't know what in the world was going on that was so important that she needed to be called, but it meant that it was something the LDF couldn't handle themselves. The first thought that came to mind was that it was something related to Penguinman, the vigilante Bones was focusing much of his budget towards capturing...but if that were the case, why wasn't he notified directly? The situation with the would-be hero had escalated to the point that Bones would surely want to be involved personally. So why her?

"Ugh...it's too late/early to be thinking this hard...", she reasoned.

No use wondering about it now. Whatever the situation was, she'd find out when she got there.

"I better be getting paid for this..."

Not even wasting time to put on her SG2Tiger Suit, SG2 grabbed her phone and headed out of her apartment building, making for the IGNO Police HQ.
PMEmail
^
Zoina
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 05:42 PM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

Zo hadn't been in IGNO City long and already she'd let a complete stranger see her incapacitated. What was worse, was she had to take help from him. She lowered her hands long enough for him to plug her ears. The merciless noise was droned out to a tolerable level and she was able to take a deep breath. Her claws were extended and her hair disheveled. She'd begun trying to stand, when her new friend helped her. Over the muffled sound of the alarm, she heard him tell her to meet up at some café. He shoved a card into her hand and ran into the vault. She glanced down and read the card, realizing it was for the diner. He's not getting rid of me this easily, she thought. She grabbed her bag, which was lying a few feet away, where it had fallen in the commotion, and tucked the card in a side pocket.

When she entered the vault, her eyes went wide. Her previous embarrassment already forgotten, she rushed to the nearest pile of money and began stuffing her bag. She cast a side glance towards the mystery man to see what he was doing. Obviously something very important was in that safe. But with the shortened time they had left, it didn't seem worth the trouble. “Hey man, we gotta get out of here. You need to forget about whatever's inside there and grab some of this cash while we still have time. The PD's gonna show up at any moment and I don't feel like hurting anyone tonight. I don't even mind sharing. Plenty here”, she yelled over the alarm. When her bag was full, she zipped it up, taking one last look at all the money still left. Next time, I'll bring a bigger bag or five.
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: Mar 21 2015, 12:53 AM

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

Five turns for this lock, huh? Metal's too dense for the visor to x-ray for the mechanism, and the traditional way's gonna take too much time! Julian was cursing like a sailor at this point, and was about to pound his fist on the safe until he heard the girl he helped out yell at him. From inside the vault.

"Oh, for the love of-" Julian stopped himself as he looked at the girl. She definitely took money. Crap. He took some money for her, but no! She had to barge in here, and take some for her own! He quickly made his way towards her and looked at the area she took the money from. The visor picked up a hair on the floor. A quick bolt of lightning from his arm brace disintegrated it.

He turned towards Zo with a look of pure annoyance and anger. "I told you to GET OUT OF HERE! C'mon!" With that, he grabbed her hand, and began running out of the vault, and began back-tracking to where he first broke in. ...At least, that was the plan until the drones disguised as statues blocked the way.

Julian skid to a stop as his visor scanned the drones. They were all armed with either guns, melee weapons, or both, and are recording every moment. A growl escaped from his lips as his visor also counted ten of said drones in total. He began moving backwards, pushing Zo with him, as he spoke to her. "There are ten of these drones, all armed. They have our faces, so we need to scrap them. Thoroughly."

With that, he whipped out his custom blade, currently in shield form, and began pouring his lightning into it, creating an electrical circular shield with a diameter of roughly his entire body. It wasn't a moment too soon, as all the drones with guns began shooting. The shield rebounded the bullets, sending them everywhere but through the shield. "Get behind that pillar while I got you covered!"
PM
^
Zoina
 Posted: Mar 22 2015, 08:12 PM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

The lightning trick was pretty handy. She was just beginning to be amused when suddenly, she felt her hand being snatched. She'd obviously angered her accomplice and she was just about to make a sassy remark when her eyes fell on the moving statues. No that's not right. What the hell are those? DRONES? Seriously?! Her eyes got bigger and bigger. Even her mouth fell open a little. Then the shock died away and her claws extended. “Scrapping, I can do.” She got into her battle stance, her feet about a foot apart and threw a fireball at the furthest drone, knocking it backwards. Her mystery man told her to get back, but she wasn't about to hide and let him have all the fun. She threw fireball after fireball towards the intruders, which was what she'd come to think of them as, and watched one after another fall.

Zo was starting to feel pretty powerful and was grinning ear to ear. Until the mother of all drones stepped up behind the others. It's head spanned all the way to the ceiling. It wielded a deadly looking blade that had spikes on each end. It even grinned at her! She started to seriously wonder if she was hallucinating. She shook her head repeatedly until she was dizzy. Yet the mother drone was still there. “We've got trouble, man. That big sonofa--- is blocking the only exit. I dunno about you, but I want to get the hell outta here. Oh and if we're gonna die, we should at least be acquainted. Call me Zo.” She stuck her hand out for the man to shake while never taking her eyes off the huge monster.
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 03:21 AM

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

Julian had to admit - the girl's got some pretty neat tricks. Her fire manipulation was pretty good, and she could shoot fireballs like it was nothing. She managed to cut down five of the ten drones, and his shield managed to deflect the bullets straight into three of the drones, disabling them. Only two were left, and they each held a blunt melee weapon.

I'm gonna have to fry these tin cans. Can't let them have footage of me, or the girl. With that thought, his plasma shield disappeared, and the metal part of it transformed into a futuristic blade. He was about to go head to head against the remaining two drones, until he heard a thud come from behind them. Looking up, Julian's jaw dropped.

Jarvis Drone M-90X. It was as close as the Jarvis family got to a fully automated mecha. It was a bulky thing, being able to take anti-tank shots like a champ. Only downside is that it was super slow, but with all that bulk and strength, it doesn't need speed.

"Of freaking course these businessmen could afford a goddamn M-90X..." Julian muttered under his breath as the behemoth of a drone crushed the smaller ones in one step. Oh, Julian knew this model of the drone - in fact, he helped design some of the inner wirings of it. The armor is gonna be hell to get through. Not even his rail-gun shot would be able to pierce that armor. Dent it? Maybe. Pierce? He had a better chance piercing concrete with paper.

His visor analyzed the joints of the mecha-drone, and concluded that it'll be a hassle to attack there. With a grunt, he realized he'll have to do it the hard way: override the system via the control panel on the nape of the mecha-drone's neck. Seeing as how what he's about to do is going to be the hardest thing he's ever even attempted to do, he grabbed Zo's outstretched hand, and pulled her close.

"I'm gonna need you to run as soon as I have its attention. Should we never meet again..." He trailed off before doing the most ballsy thing he's ever done as Phantom Blue - he kissed her on the lips. He didn't know why he did it, but he just felt compelled to do it. Be it the adrenaline rush or the experience of his first kiss, it felt really good.

In fact, he almost forgot about the danger until he heard the drone's arm creak. He separated from her after a few seconds, and gave her a salute before charging towards it with his blade swathed in blue electricity. "COME GET SOME!"
PM
^
Generic NPC
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 02:02 PM
Fledgling

online status

whatever the plot demands
character race

----- N/A
element

10 posts
N/A
ooc name

The alarms had been sounding for about 15 minutes now. They'd like to say they got here as fast as they could, but well...they simply weren't being paid enough to justify racing over to some big-shot conglomerate building so early. It was technically still the night shift - they had already endured another long, uneventful night patrolling IGNO City on the lookout for 'Penguinman', the so-called superhero that Fuhrer Bones was so insistent on catching (yet not insistent enough to pay them a whole lot more despite requiring them to work longer hours). It was just before 4 AM...under normal circumstances, their shifts would have ended at 4, and the day police would have come to relieve them. They were so close to being home in their warm and comfortable beds, able to attempt uncomfortable sleep with sunlight filtering in from the windows and noise from the busy people living their daily lives out on the streets outside.

This was the life of an officer of the IGNO City Police Department ever since that Penguinman came and turned their lives all upside-down.

At first, they were thankful for him...after all, the more crime he mopped up, the less work they had to do. Criticize all you want...but a good police officer isn't going to hold a grudge against someone else for hogging the 'glory' or 'doing their job'. A world with less crime is a better world for everyone, plus it meant for shorter work hours...safer work hours, filing paperwork instead of shooting guns at criminals. Many of them had families of their own. Of course they wanted to be able to come home alive, and spend time with them!! Of course they wanted their children to grow up in a city that was safe again!! To the officers in Chief Riley's department, at least, Penguinman was celebrated as a hero when he first slid onto the scene.

But then...well, Fuhrer Bones caught wind of it all. He wasn't all that pleased to know some wannabe crime-fighter was taking the matters of Bones' city into his own hands. The Fuhrer liked to be in absolute control at all times, and even if what Penguinman was doing was ultimately a good for his city...it was being done outside of his control, and that made it illegal. Attempts to capture the vigilante had been ongoing for months now, in hopes of either reasoning with him to become officially employed with the Fuhrer's Defense Department, or, worst case, keep him behind bars where he could no longer interfere. Not only was it a bit sad for the officers who had been rooting for the guy to know he had become their new Public Enemy #1...but it was the beginning of the aforementioned grueling new work hours for the cops on the night shift, when Penguinman made his rounds. Because of this, though it pained Riley to say...they had come to resent Penguinman just a little bit for being the root cause of all this mess.

...especially on nights like these.

"Alright, what have we got here?", Riley asked over the dispatch, the police car pulled up right outside the building.

<Sir, it would appear there's been a break-in at Cheese Industries-->

"Yeah yeah, I know that much, we're right outside. Any other intel?"

<The security drones were deployed as soon as the alarms sounded. Live footage of the criminals was being sent, but it was lost when the drones were destroyed...there was no recorded copy. One of our security officers managed to get a glimpse before it turned to static, but it wasn't much. Claims he only saw two assailants inside.>

"Only two, huh...but if they managed to take out the drones, they're no slouches, that's for sure."

<Yes, sir...I've received word that the M-90X has been deployed to deal with them.>

"THE M-90X?!", Riley shouted into the receiver, slamming his fist on the dashboard. "If they're able to bring that out, why the Hell did we even need to come here?!"

<...Apologies, sir...but Fuhrer Bones requires all on-duty officers to be present at situations like these in the event that Penguinman arrives and attempts to thwart the crime himself..>

"That damn Penguinman...", Riley muttered, glancing once more at the digital clock inside the vehicle. 3:52 AM. He was tired...his wife and kids were at home waiting for him. The end of his shift close...but because they now had an altercation on their hands, they wouldn't be allowed to go off-duty until the situation was resolved. "Of all the crimes that slippery penguin comes to bust...why couldn't he be here tonight?"

Riley knew...if Penguinman had wanted to get involved, he would have done so by now. The alarms had been going continuously for almost 20 minutes...besides, word about the streets was that Penguinman didn't approve of rich and greedy fat-cats like the guys at Cheese Industries. There was no way he would be showing himself tonight...between that, and the M-90X, there was no reason for them to be here except for appearances. The RAINBOW knows that everyone in IGNO City already thought them incompetent...and now the news was going to break that a robot did their job for them, and the IGNO PD was useless once again.

Riley sighed deeply before hanging up the dispatch radio and stepping out of the car, followed by his partner, Thomas. Behind them were two more patrol cars. The six men and women approached the building tentatively...the noises of combat were heard coming from inside. No doubt the M-90X was already grinding those intruders to paste...

"...alright, officers. Let's get this over with...", Chief Riley said unenthusiastically before he and his fellow IGNO PD entered the building.
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 02:14 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

"What do you mean you already have someone handling it?!"

SG2 would have slammed her fist on the counter, had she been tall enough to reach it. As it was, she was constantly jumping up and down attempting to make eye-contact with the police secretary at the front desk. She had gotten out of bed at this hour and come all the way to the Police HQ...and this was their response?!

"I'm sorry, er...ma'am...", he said, pausing to examine the tiger for distinguishing gender characteristics...upon finding none, he made his best guess based on her voice. "That call you received was automated. We can't control when and why it goes off. Both that and the order to dispatch our own officers came from Fuhrer Bones himself, there's little I can do about it. I apologize that you came all this way."

"Bones, huh...that bastard..."

The officer's eyes widened as the tiger bad-mouthed the Fuhrer himself so casually...but SG2 was pissed. She knew that Bones was surely still comfortable in his own bed, completely oblivious to what was going on here tonight. She had come all the way down here to deal with an 'emergency' only to find out it was just a dumb break-in by some dumb criminals to the dumb Cheese Industries building. Granted, that was the company she relied on to supply her the fresh cheese she needed for her famous Cheese Soda and the pizzas at Peach Out Homeslices...but still!!! Was she supposed to expect civilization to come crashing down because some thieves got a late-night hankerin' for some cheddar? It was probably nothing...especially since this guy had told her that they'd already sent 6 officers to handle the problem. That seemed like more than enough. The Hell did they need her for?! To her half-asleep brain, especially, this all seemed like a sick joke...and she wasn't about to let herself be the butt of it any longer.

Fortunately, she'd grabbed her cell phone before leaving her apartment...and with a sly grin, she wasted no time pressing the big green skull symbol on her speed dial. It rang a few times before it was picked up - SG2 didn't even wait to confirm that it was Bones himself and not just one of his leprechaun servants.

"Hey asshole, guess who?!", she screamed into the receiver. "Your dumb automated emergency call thingie just dragged me out of bed and down to the police department to deal with a situation the police already have under control!! So since I had to be so rudely awakened by a ringing phone in the middle of the night, I thought I'd return the favor!!"

Not only the officer at the front counter, but also some others who had been working in the next room, could only stare in bewilderment as the tiger screamed and cursed.

"Who is that tiger talking to...?", one of the officers asked the man at the counter.

"F...F-Fuhrer...B-B-Bones...", he managed, still hardly able to believe it himself.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.