WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Big Bad Wolf, [3rd][Closed] character introduction
Zoina
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 08:37 PM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

Zo had a knee jerk reaction when the stranger kissed her. Meaning her knee jerked towards his crotch. She barely stopped in time. "You should be grateful we're in a life-threatening situation right now! Let me give you a tip, next time, at least tell a girl your name before you start smooching on her!" She yelled at empty air because he was already on the other side of the room fighting off the big baddie.

She was feeling pissed off and yet strangely flattered. It was a distraction she didn't need. While Phantom was battling, she had a few moments to rest and regain her composure. She didn't think her type of magic would be able to defeat such a robot. If she transformed, she'd at least have the use of her claws and teeth. She'd also be faster and able to take more damage than she would in her frail, human body.

Her decision made, she backed into the furthest corner and stripped quickly. She turned her back, in an unusual show of modesty. As soon as her dress and shoes were off, white and silver fur grew along her entire body. Then she was down on her hands and feet, which quickly became paws. Her jaw elongated into a snout and her spine reformed itself. Within seconds, she was a lovely white wolf.

A deep growl ripped from her throat and it felt good. The earplugs were still in place but the noise was more intense. She wished they'd found a way to shut the damn thing off. It was seriously giving her a migraine. She tried to ignore it as she ran straight at the metal beast. Her claws ripped into its side, as she slashed over and over, trying to make a dent. There didn't seem to be any effect whatsoever though. She changed tactics and bit at it. Her sharp teeth slid right off the metal with just a scratch here and there.

Finally, she decided to try to get behind it. She wanted to see if there was a weakened spot from the back. Squeezing into a opening between it and the wall, she was able to get around the drone. She almost wish she hadn't though, for what the large beast was covering. Streaming through the entrance was IGNO PD, which was the last thing Zo and her mysterious accomplice needed on top of everything else.

How is it possible to have such a sucky day?!, Zo inquired to herself. She wished she could scream to her partner that they were for sure in trouble now, but she couldn't speak when she was transformed. Instead, she growled menacingly at the officers. She even added some foaming saliva to make herself look a bit rabid. She really didn't want to hurt anyone. What choice did she have now?
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 09:28 PM
Sub-Account: XEN

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

Thankfully, Julian managed to divert the drone's attention from Zo to himself. ...Of course, that led to the M-90X to swing its deadly-looking sword at him. Julian hopped over the blade, and landed on it with his feet crackling with electricity. He managed to stick to the flat of the blade through magnetism, and when the swing was nearing its end, he shot a grappling hook at the side of the drone's neck while turning his blade into its shield form and hooking it onto his back again.

The electricity coursing through his shoes stopped right before the grappling hook retracted, drawing him closer to the control panel. Thankfully, the drone wasn't equipped with any extra attachments, so Julian had an easy time getting up to the neck of the giant. As the hook disengaged from the armor, Julian looked down and behind the drone. IGNO PD was beginning to swarm in from the entrance.

PD's here... I'd rather not harm them, so I better take care of this thing fast... Julian thought as he moved to the nape of the drone's neck. He saw the hatch for the control panel, and his visor began hacking the code that was keeping the panel closed. While it was doing so, Julian looked down again, and took stock of the situation once more. Plenty of officers were coming in, and a wolf was growling at- wait, a WOLF?!

Julian did a quick 360 of the entire floor, and found that Zo was nowhere to be found. While doing that, he dropped a little, and clung onto the back of it with magnetism to evade the free hand of the drone that was trying to swat him away. His visor informed him that the hacking was complete, and that the panel would be able to be opened just as he climbed back up when the hand was gone.

Note to self: upgrade ear plugs to a temporary communication system... He absentmindedly thought as he yanked open the control panel. "Do not harm the officers! I got a plan, so turn back and wait for me!" Julian roared over the alarm while rearranging the wires and components in the control panel. His shield was up while doing this - partly to cover his identity, and partly to deflect any bullets the officers may try to fire.
PM
^
MrBones
 Posted: Mar 24 2015, 01:50 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones, having been awakened shortly after he fell asleep by a phone call from the Igno City PD, was not in a good mood when his phone rang. He answered only to hear an irate SG2 screaming at him. he let her vent before he responded.

"You get a pass on this one because I'm already awake and just as frustrated as you, I had just fallen asleep when they called me and they failed to tell me that they activated the automated call system otherwise I would have told them to let you take charge." Bones said in a calm yet stern tone. "I guess they don't have everything under control if I'm getting angry phonecalls from you. I'll be at HQ soon, I'm placing you in charge until I get there, do as you will."

Bones was furious and screamed out, "GET ME MY WORK CLOTHES AND PREPARE MY FASTEST WARSHIP! WE SET SAIL FOR IGNO CITY PD HQ IMMEDIATELY!"

Bones set off for the city hoping the war ship would send a strong message. There was hell to pay.
PM
^
Generic NPC
 Posted: Mar 27 2015, 02:06 PM
Fledgling

online status

whatever the plot demands
character race

----- N/A
element

10 posts
N/A
ooc name

"Is this...real life?"

Chief Riley had been around the block in his time. He'd seen his fair share of unusual cases during his years on the force, and non-human creatures were a fairly common sight in IGNOLand. In fact, ever since Fuhrer Bones formed IGNO City from the remnants of the old Blood Country, the population of human to non-human citizens remained relatively 50/50. So what he saw when he and his officers walked into Cheese Industries should not have been so surprising.

And yet...

What would have been an ordinary office building in the daytime hours was twisted beyond recognition. There was the front desk, the elevators off to the side, the little row of chairs up against the wall for people to wait in...but sprawled out across the tiled floor lay dozens of 'corpses'. Broken-down security drones...some with their wires and cables strewn about like electronic entrails, others charred so black their circuits fried from the inside...of course, that wasn't all. Potted plants had been knocked over, security cameras dismantled (explaining the live feed from earlier being abruptly cut), papers and office supplies littering the floor around the desks, and yet more mysterious burn marks all over...fire? Electrical fire? There was clearly a struggle here very recently.

And by 'recently'...

Crashing and mechanical whirring were audible from just down the hall. The building was dark, and the officers couldn't see from the distance what was happening...but Riley had a hunch it was that mysterious M-90X robot. While the project wasn't 'top-secret', it was relatively hush-hush as far as your everyday citizen was concerned. Only the scientists and engineers involved in its development, those who funded said development, the clients who had requested the machine be built, the police force - and of course, Fuhrer Bones himself - would have been aware of its existence at this point. It was still seen as highly experimental and not yet ready for mass-production...but some clients wouldn't be satisfied with a simple 'when it's ready' and demanded their own alpha testing copies. The IGNO PD was aware of this...there were a few big wigs in the corporate sector who didn't seem to have a lot of faith in the police to keep them safe. Cheese Industries was apparently one of those businesses...but what in the world was so desperately in need of protecting that a cheese and cheese-based foodstuff production company would need something so dangerously untested to guard?!

But there was no point worrying about that now - because they had more company to tangle with before they could even rush the hallway in question.

"A-a-a wolf?!?!"

It wasn't there a moment ago...but out from the black shadows came a brilliant white wolf. Its unusual color and slightly above average size made it clear that this wasn't just a wild animal that wandered into the building by accident. Riley had seen his fair share of non-humans, to be sure - and he knew there were some who could take on animal forms - but he'd never actually witnessed one of those transformations with his own eyes. Could this be one of those shifters?

"Shit, we responded to a call to handle two intruders robbing an office building...now we've got deathbots and shifters and who knows what else is down that hallway!! I didn't sign up for this!!"

All the same, Riley was the police chief...he had a duty to uphold, not for the Fuhrer, but for his family. He glanced to his right, then his left. His fellow officers were already pointing their guns at the creature, who was growling and salivating like a mad dog. They were trembling, but their hands remained steady, fingers poised on the triggers...nobody wanted to be here tonight, but all they could do was curse their sorry luck and try to make the best of a bad situation. Even if it was a shapeshifter...in this form, it was as good as a wild beast. Shooting it down in self-defense wouldn't be considered murder. Let's just do it and get out of here. ...this is what the officers were surely thinking at this moment. Were they trembling out of fear, or guilt over those thoughts? The entire situation was too much...and they still had to deal with the other intruder, and hope to the RAINBOW that the M-90X would deactivate once the deed was done. For all they knew, there was another shapeshifter down that hallway...things were getting worse by the minute.

"Sorry, girl...", Riley whispered in a somber tone, drawing and readying his own weapon. "Looks like we both picked a bad night to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Mar 27 2015, 02:28 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

SG2 knew she'd get an earful from Bones for waking him up, but she didn't care. If she had to suffer because of this stupid emergency call system then so did he - though apparently the phone had rung through for him as well. There were definitely bugs in the system and the IGNO PD were responsible for the dispatch, indirectly or not.

The tiger stood by, pacing and tapping her foot, while the officers watched her nervously. They had surely gathered from the conversation that Fuhrer Bones would be arriving soon...and he would not be happy.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the automatic doors pushed open, and an imposing figure stepped through.

"Well. Took you long enough..."
PMEmail
^
MrBones
 Posted: Mar 27 2015, 09:41 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones stormed in and ignored SG2's snark, he yelled, "If you activated the automated call system, WHY DID YOU CALL ME TOO? WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED THE SYSTEM WAS ACTIVATED? DON'T YOU THINK THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL INFORMATION?" Bones slammed his fist down on a table and cracked it.

"Someone get me a damn cup of coffee."

Bones was delivered 3 cups of fresh coffee and sat silently drinking one, clearly trying to calm down. A police officer tried to ask a question and Bones stared a hole through his soul. "You sit and wait quietly, you speak when spoken to, unless its a dire emergency" Bones said in a frustrated tone. After he finished the first cup he asked, "Who's idea was it to call me AND activate the automated call system?"
He then thought, "And can someone bring us up to speed on the situation?"
Bones started his next cup.
PM
^
Zoina
 Posted: Mar 29 2015, 08:16 PM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

Tension crawled along Zo's spine at the sight of the guns. She though they'd run at the sight of a shifter, especially a wolf. But then the chief had raised his weapon and she'd caught his words. She'd never been one to run from a fight, but she was outnumbered. She didn't want human blood on her hands, well paws, anyways.

She gave one last growl, but this one was meant as a warning. Then she tucked tail and ran back through the hole she'd scrambled out of in the first place. She had to dodge the M-90x as it's sword nearly sliced through her tail.

Zo crawled to the corner where she'd left her clothes and began transforming. Her bones and joints realigning themselves into the shape of a human. Her hair grew back the same color it'd been, golden blonde with blue tips. Then she hastily threw on her white dress and black boots; All while keeping an eye on the drone that seemed determined to slice, shoot, and stomp her to death.

Turning towards the other thief, she decided to apprise him of the situation. "We've got a big problem. There's a ton of cops out there waiting to finish what's left of us after this hunk of metal is done playing with us. If you've got any ideas, good or bad, you need to share them now."
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 09:11 PM

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

This goes here, that connects to that... A quick zap here, and... Julian was hard at work rewiring the M90-X drone while Zo was keeping the police busy. Of course, the drone was being a pain in the ass, with it trying to whack or grab Julian from its neck. "C'mon, c'mon... Work with me here..." He muttered as he ducked to dodge a huge metallic hand.

Thankfully, Zo managed to scramble away from the officers before they got a solid shot in. Unfortunately for her, this grabbed the M90-X's attention, and now it was solely focused on turning Zo into paste. Julian quickly snagged this opportunity, and began rewiring with vigor. He heard Zo explain the situation to him just as he put together the last wire. With a couple buttons and a quick shock, the M-90X slowed and stopped.

Of course, by now the police had noticed the abnormal blue thing on the nape of the drone's neck, and began firing at him. ...Which really only served to bounce the bullets away from him. "Looks like they finally noticed me..." Julian grunted as he closed the control panel. He quickly activated a program represented as the Jarvis emblem with the name "M90-X.jar" on his visor, and smirked as the drone came back to life.

...Only this time, it turned around and faced the police force. Julian, now safe behind the bulk of the M90-X, turned on the visor's speaker and voice scrambler before he addressed to the police force. "Lay down your arms. I have commandeered this M90-X. Let us go, and nobody will get hurt."

With that said, he turned down his shield, and motioned Zo to join him on the nape of the giant drone's neck while still keeping an eye on the police force.
PM
^
Generic NPC
 Posted: Apr 2 2015, 02:30 PM
Fledgling

online status

character race

----- N/A
element

10 posts
N/A
ooc name

An officer in the line of duty always hopes that he doesn't have to draw his weapon. And even when he is forced to do so...he hopes, more than anything, that he won't have to fire it. That the mere presence of the gun, the fact that it's being pointed at the ready, will say 'we mean business, please surrender'. Chief Riley and the rest of his forces were, of course, hoping at this very moment that it wouldn't come down to having to shoot.

But then, the wolf roared. Such a primal sound in this modern, civilized office building...the stark contrast caused shivers to run up Riley's spine like jolts of lightning. But he was a trained police officer - a little scare wasn't enough to cause his finger to twitch on the trigger. The same, however, could not be said for the rookies in the group behind him...two guns went off simultaneously. One bullet missed its target entirely and shot off into the distance...the other hit a nearby potted plant still sitting on one of the countertops. The ceramic vase cracked to pieces, unleashing a sizeable cloud of dirt into the air...it was just enough of a distraction for the wolf to take off back down the hallway from whence she came.

But that wouldn't be enough to deter them!! When the dust cleared, Riley motioned for his fellows to follow him as he took off down the lengthy hallway - ever-cautious, pausing with his gun readied periodically to peer into the dark. Of course, while humans have terrible night-vision, they had a wolf and a dangerous machine up ahead...if they had just dashed down the corridor at full speed they would have been exceptionally easy targets. And while it was hardly a labyrinth, the hallway wasn't just a straight shot...there were a few walls and turns through the area lined with office doors and elevators. Riley made sure to check around corners before stepping out, and slowly but surely he and the rest of his men eventually made their way into the large, open room at the other end.

And as if the wolf wasn't enough to torment them on this unlucky evening...they finally lay eyes on the robotic behemoth they had heard so much about.

"Holy shit..."

It took a few moments of shock for Riley to realize that the machine didn't seem to notice their presence yet - it was actually swinging its heavy bladed arms towards...a girl? It wasn't quite as dark in this room, and she appeared to be in her 20's, with beautiful pale blonde hair...her clothes seemed to be in dissaray as though she had only just thrown them on a moment ago. That light hair and skin...and atop her head were...ears?! And...a tail!! There was no mistake about it - the wolf from before was a shifter, just as Riley had expected, and that shifter was this girl.

But just as the M90-X was about to smash her to a pulp...it suddenly stopped moving, then stood up tall with a few twitches as sparks eminated from near its head. It was then that Riley noticed it...at the source of all those flying electric sparks was no doubt the other of the two thieves the report had mentioned to begin with. What he was doing on top of the robot was a question for another day, however. Riley leapt further into the room and pointed his gun at the strange man - the M90-X wasn't attacking, and seeing a human opponent eased his mind somewhat. Humans - especially those with 7 guns pointed at them - were much more likely to listen to reason.

"Attention intruders!! You are hereby ordered by the IGNO City Police Department under the jurisdiction of Fuhrer Bones to drop your weapons and come quietly with us to the station!! Failure to comply gives us full authorization to fire!!"

There was a pause. The M90-X merely stood there, trembling and kicking up billows of smoke under the surge of sparks, while the mysterious man in blue stood on its shoulder, silent. Riley and three other officers remained pointing their guns at the man - the other three stood at their backs, weapons aimed at the wolf-girl. Who could have known that a simple break-in call would have escalated to this point?!

Just then...there was a mechanical whirring. The M90-X began to move once more...Riley and his men stood steadfast, the rookies trembling but unflinching in their determination, even as the massive machine slowly turned to face them. There was a sputtering noise as a speaker then crackled to life.

<Lay down your arms>, said a digitally-masked voice, seemingly in response to the chief's own order. <I have commandeered this M90-X. Let us go, and nobody will get hurt.>

The nerve of this lowlife...threatening the police force...!! Riley was mad, knowing that the intruders were just a couple of kids...and yet, he was powerless to stop this...this thing!! If the kid was telling the truth, that killing machine was somehow under his control now...and that was on top of the wolf girl at his back!! He had a hunch that she, at least, could not transform so easily...she had appeared to be out of breath when he looked her over a moment ago, and she probably wouldn't attempt anything rash with three guns still pointed steadily at her. But the M90-X, on the other hand...what good were bullets against a thing like that?!

It was a damn good thing that Riley was no novice at this. In the hallway earlier, when he was taking his time...all the while, hearing the menacing noises of the machine from the next room...had radioed the station. He swallowed his pride, knowing that this could very well turn into a situation where his officers were outclassed - and he was right.

"...alright."

He turned to his officers and gave a nod, instructing them to drop their weapons, as he did the same. The remaining three targetting the girl met with some reluctance. There was some whispering before, finally, they too lay their guns on the ground - and then immediately grabbing the wolf-girl in a headlock before she could react.

"There, we're unarmed. No need for violence", Riley said to the main in blue. "However, we're not going to give into your demands so easily. We can't have this girl transforming again - surely you understand. Now deactivate that machine and we'll let her go, then we can all sit down and have a friendly chat about what's happened here tonight, like adults."

Riley didn't know if this gambit would work...but he had to try. Just enough to buy time for the reinforcements to arrive......
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Apr 2 2015, 02:41 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

More than anything, SG2 was surprised...that Bones could sit there and drink so much coffee without having to go to the bathroom. Then again, she was so much smaller than him...so it made sense that a larger person would also have a larger bladder. She nodded silently to herself, pleased with this explanation, as Bones continued to chew out the officers and discuss the apparent miscommunication regarding the emergency call. SG2 was largely silent throughout, listening to the officers catch him up to speed - that they had sent out the call to both parties, as well as dispatched three patrol cars to handle the break-in of Cheese Industries. They also relayed that, before the video feed was cut, it was reported that two individuals were sighted. SG2 could sense Bones' quiet rage, knowing that he had been disturbed over such a simple thing as two petty thieves...SG2 just wondered why Penguinman didn't show up this time.

The train of thoughts and discussion was eventually interrupted, however, as the chief who had been sent out with 6 other officers radioed in.

<...ear me? This is Chief Riley, repeat, this is Chief Riley. We're currently inside the building. We were attacked by a wolf - probably a shifter - and have reason to believe the M90-X is still active just further ahead. We're currently making our way towards the perpetrators. I haven't seen it with my own eyes yet, but...well, I'm trusting my police intuition here. Requesting backup, repeat, requesting backup at Cheese Industries ASAP. Over.>

Wait, what? It was frustrating to find out that the 'emergency' call that had summoned both her and Bones here had only been for a minor break-in...but the entire time SG2 was pacing around the police HQ, all she could think about was the situation with the calling service, and the bulk of Bones' discussion with the officers had been regarding the mistake and attempting to iron it out for future situations. It seemed that the actual break-in itself was the furthest issue from either of their minds. But now, what exactly was going on? 7 officers, one of them a chief, were not enough to handle two intruders? One was apparently a wolf-shifter? And what was this 'M90-X' thing?

SG2 was confused as ever...she looked at Bones, who was still downing the last of his coffee.

"Sounds like your police force isn't the most competent one around...", she said snydly...but she could tell Bones was anything but amused.
PMEmail
^
MrBones
 Posted: Apr 2 2015, 03:02 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

"That's it!" Bones shouted grabbing a dispatch radio. "Bones to LDF! Bones to LDF! I need a squad dispatched to the Cheese Industries building, Rendez-vous with SG2 and myself on site for further instructions!" Bones was tired of local PD's incompetence, if they kept this up he would declare LDF Martial Law. "Let's go, If you want something done right, do it yourselves!" Bones then stormed out towards Cheese Industries.
PM
^
Zoina
 Posted: Apr 9 2015, 01:15 AM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

Shit, the pigs followed me! Zo was astonished the cops had the courage to face what was waiting for them in the vault. She had enough to deal with at the moment trying to outwit the drone. Phantom was busy trying to rewire it so it'd do what he wanted it to, but she didn't know that then. To her, it seemed like he was playing with it. She wished he would just rip out all its cords and kill it.

She was watching him when the Chief pig decided it would be a good idea to come closer to them in all his bravado. She burst out laughing at his crude attempt at threatening them. She sobered quickly when the drone suddenly stopped and started making strange noises. She sprinted to a corner in the room, scared that it was going to explode. She put her hands over her head and peeked between her fingers, waiting to see what would happen.

Suddenly she heard, “Lay down your arms.” Surprised, she removed her arms, but stayed hunched over. She listened as Phantom continued speaking. She was amazed that he had hijacked the drone. Grinning, she turned towards the PD, certain they'd run now that they had such force on their side. “Yeah piggies, drop your guns!”, she said.

Phantom was motioning for her to get up on the M90-X. She started sauntering over to him, sure that they'd won the fight. The cops were putting down their guns when the one of them grabbed her, wrapping an arm around her head. She howled and started thrashing around. Her claws protracted and she scratched at him. The headlock was too tight for her to get away and she was finding it hard to breathe. “Let me go, you bastard. I'm going to eat you while you're still alive, damnit!”, she choked out, breathlessly.
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: Apr 9 2015, 11:56 PM

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

MOTHERF- No! Calm down... Julian was just about sure that once he hijacked the M90-X, he and Zo could escape without much of a problem. It was clear to him, however, that the PD, despite being consisted of mainly normal humans, were trained professionals. ...Well, maybe just the older one who has Zo in a headlock, but still.

If he lost his cool now, all would be lost. He'd also have to kick himself in the ass for being so stupidly arrogant. This night will definitely keep him from making the same mistakes he made leading to this migraine-inducing moment.

Thank whatever deity is in this world, though, that Julian was hella paranoid. His arm brace held both tranquilizing and paralyzing needles, and can shoot them with great accuracy with the aid of his visor. He needed something that will act quickly though, so the paralyzing needle will have to do.

"...I see. Well then." His visor was racing through the M90-X's software on his left side, while his right side began to assist Julian in aiming the needle as he spoke. Thankfully, he was completely hidden by the drone, so by the time he hopped to the left arm of the drone, the officer's arm was already in his sights. The needle shot with surprising speed as he grinded down the arm.

"OI! Follow me!" He shouted to Zo as he hopped off the arm and made his way to the back entrance he came from. Hopefully, by this time, the needle hit its mark and weakened and/or surprised the officer enough for Zo to struggle out of his grip. Julian really hoped that was the case - he set the M90-X to go on a small rampage seconds after he shot the needle.
PM
^
Generic NPC
 Posted: Apr 12 2015, 10:40 PM
Fledgling

online status

character race

----- N/A
element

10 posts
N/A
ooc name

Things had already gotten out of hand some time ago...but after letting the situation escalate this far, it would have been foolish to stop at this point. It's not as though Riley could simply throw his hands up and say, 'my bad', and hope he and the criminals could talk it all out over a coffee...it was clear that these two weren't going to stop without a fight. As the police, whose reputation was already on the line...their duty was to prevent people like this from getting their way. They couldn't simply roll over and let the bad guys win...!!

However...the hostage gamble was honestly the last ace in the hole, weak though it was. He didn't expect it to work...only buy them a little time. But the criminals had prepared for even that outcome.

"Urk...!!!"

The officer who had been holding the girl down suddenly twitched violently...something had been shot into his arm?! He shuddered before stumbling, knocking into the other two officers standing by and causing just a few seconds of chaos - enough for the girl to slip away from their grip and take off running after her friend.

"STOP THEM!!!!!!!", Riley shouted, his voice filled with a generous mixture of panic and rage. Fortunately, it didn't take long for the other two officers to recover from the distraction and take off down the hall after the pair.

Unfortunately...the M90-X wasn't finished with them yet. It shook violently, more and more sparks pouring out of its neck as it twitched around...and then, it began to thrash around the room, flailing its massive arms. It didn't seem to be making a conscious, controlled effort to attack them this time - that kid must have done something to short-circuit it before he jumped down. It was truly just going berserk...and it would be a danger to them for every second they stuck around in the vault room!!

Riley managed to dodge a fearsome blow, narrowly avoiding having his head crushed into paste against the back wall by the machine's arm...the drill attachment it had sprouted on its other hand didn't look a Hell of a lot friendlier, either.

Who in the world thought this was a good idea to build?!

There was no time to think about it - only to move!!

"Come on, they're getting away!!"

Riley and the other officers finally managed to follow the four who had already gone on ahead. But when they finally reached the entrance hall, bursting through the front doors was...

"...oh no."

Riley was hoping the next faces he'd see would be the backup he'd requested...but instead, it was the last possible person he wanted to meet.
PM
^
MrBones
 Posted: Apr 12 2015, 10:58 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones burst through the Cheese Industries bldg doors in his Boneserker form into the main lobby, ahead of him are the assailants and the 6 officers dispatched to the scene. Bones yelled out, "HALT!!! This is Bones ordering you to stop, The Leprechaun defense force has you surrounded!" This wasn't yet true but they soon would be, the thieves looked over and Bones recognized one, the wolf girl Zo. He was stunned...
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.