WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Add Reply
New Poll

[Nation] Peeninsula
littlegoten
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 10:30 PM
Gaylian Hero

online status

Gaylian
character race

Light N/A
element

118 posts
N/A
ooc name

(IMG:http://i.imgur.com/JRWcL4v.png)

Nation's Name: Peeninsula

Ruler: Kinda LG, he is the AmbASSador but really he doesn't rule the nation it is a counsel of people that rules it

Title As Ruler: AmbASSador

Ruling Style: Counsel

Alignment: Loose alignment with fuhrer Bones

Power Estimate: Strong Navy due to living on the coast and a mid sized army, but most money is not spent on military so not really sure... We're a peaceful nation the army and navy is just for show and protection from Sea Monsters

Geography/Landmass Description: It is a peninsula but it also has the PENIS desert and the PENIS isles under it's control.

Landmarks:
  • PENIS Desert
    The PENIS desert is a wasteland that's only value comes from the minerals found in the caves, but due to the "things" living in the caves only LG has access to these minerals, but he shares like he did when he built the railroad in IGNO City.
  • Light House
    LG's house. Whn he fights in the part that actually has the light he is as strong as he is during the day.
  • PENIS Isles
    A tropical destination that caters mostly to hook ups and honeymoons. It is one of IGNOLand's top 10 tropical destinations.
  • Trailer Park
    This is where LG's Grandma lives, though she spends most of her time in the light house.
  • IGNO Railway
    The Peeninsula, so far, is one of the only nations that has the high speed rail system that LG made, of course it makes small stops at the countries on the way to the peeninsula but the railway goes all the way into Peninsula.
Imports/Exports: Metals from the desert and tourism.

Population: 5 million due to so much land being desert.

Racial Majority: Humans and old people

Currency: KOK
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.