WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Add Reply
New Poll

[NATION] The SG2 Steppes, TRESPASS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Esjitu
 Posted: May 22 2014, 09:54 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

(IMG:http://i.imgur.com/5M0JXqD.png)

Nation's Name: SG2 Steppes

Ruler: SG2

Title As Ruler: Imperial Emperor of Pain Silliness and Lollipops

Ruling Style: Tyrannical Super Happy Fun Time

Alignment: Loyal to Fuhrer Bones

Power Estimate: Irrelevant. The Steppes are primarily concerned with the export of valuable minerals tourism and is not considered a populated nation because slaves aren’t really people.

Geography/Landmass Description: The Steppes is an oddly chainsaw-shaped island off the coast of IGNOLand, near the Wayward Woods. It's an arid wasteland without many natural wonders. It is mainly known for its mineral-rich mines amusement park, which is constantly being toiled in by slave workers for its resources extremely popular with tourists. The tourists are definitely not trapped on the island and kept as slaves.

Landmarks:
  • Mineral Mines Amusement Park
    Of course, the main component of the SG2 Steppes, being that the nation is not residential. This is where the slaves tourists toil away night and day digging for minerals without end until the sweet release of death have boatloads of fun riding roller coasters and playing carnival games. This region of the island is very rocky, and the numerous interconnected maze-like caverns are a natural deathtrap to all who enter cool place to relax and have a drink after a full day of fun in the sun.
  • Illegal Trade Seaside Port
    Where slave cruise ships enter the island to embark on adventure, and where resources gained by absolutely legal means leave the island for export.
  • Island Square
    Like a town square, except the Steppes isn’t a residential nation, so there are no towns. It is one of the only places on the barren landscape where grass grows, believed by SG2 the natives to be due to the good fortune brought by the enormous, solid gold idol of SG2 the god the island’s ancients worshiped. Aside from the holy statue, there are two large guillotines used to publicly execute slaves who misbehave as an example to the others restaurants and coffee shops for tourists to unwind.
  • Blade Forest
    Off-limits to tourists. For their own safety, of course. So named as it resides on the ‘blade’ of the chainsaw-shaped nation. This forest is an excellent natural barrier between the rest of the island and SG2′s Fortress, protecting the friendly and good-hearted overseer from assassination attempts by escaped slaves and cave monsters that lurk deep in the caverns and devour anyone who invades their lairs to mine for resources nothing, because there is nothing dangerous at all in the SG2 Steppes worth being protected from. However, the forest is very dark and scary, and it’s easy to get lost in, so tourists aren’t allowed to enter this area. It’s for their own good and no other reason.
  • SG2 Tower
    The tall, orange-brick fortress in which SG2 resides. Its prime location on the tip of the ‘blade’ allows her to monitor every other location on the island through the many windows, and watch the security cameras installed in the depths of the caves to make sure things remain in order enjoy a great view of the coast at sunset.
Imports/Exports: Minerals used in the production of weapons and war machines toys and candy for the allied nations. These resources are extremely rare, back-breakingly difficult to procure, natural resources available only in the Steppes. They are gathered by tourists trapped on the island and made into slaves kind-hearted volunteers who descend into the mines with state-of-the-art safety equipment and always return alive.

Population: A non-residential nation, its only population consists of mine slaves tourists who naturally leave the island in one piece after a day of family fun.

Racial Majority: Races of all kinds from across the world are welcome as slaves tourists to the Steppes.

Currency: The Steppes doesn't need currency because slaves have no rights and there is nothing for them to buy use Kok, the national IGNOLand standard, for admissions to the completely legitimate and absolutely real amusement park, coffee shops, and other tourist attractions on the island.
PMEmail
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Nov 12 2014, 01:48 AM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

QUOTE (Lemmy in an unrelated chat)
You conspire against us, with your fabulous wealth. YOUR ultimate goal, to change the moon into a different color, requires resources that we just haven't developed, despite that you have the money to make it happen, snd so we are forced to toil endlessly in your diamond mines, held hostage until the world's top physicists can determine a reliable delivery method for several quadrillion tons of paint that will coat the moon orange.

This is now canon of the SG2 Steppes nothing but lies and slander!!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.