WELCOME BACK, Guest!!
SG2Tiger
Site Creator | Graphics | Sprites

Alex. Calling me SG2 for OOC stuff is fine too. Freelance artist and general art and graphics hobbyist. I like my animu and mangoes, if you couldn't tell. My video games are my children. Also I like cats.

SG2Tiger | Bracken | Ten
Tim
Tech Support | Domain | Servers | IRC

Tim is currently working on his bio in the meantime enjoy some placeholder words like this and that and the other one and oh that's a pretty cool word too words words words words words

character profile
Iris
Assistant | Greeter

My name is Julia, though you're welcome to call me Iris OOC if you'd like. When I'm not roleplaying I like to read, make jewelry, and eat chocolate.

character profile

Forum Seem Inactive?
Don't worry - we're not dead!! Most of our activity has just moved to DISCORD.
Join Our Server
We’ve even got our own custom bot. Come join us and check it out!! The forum WILL REMAIN available.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Big Bad Wolf, [3rd][Closed] character introduction
Zoina
 Posted: Apr 18 2015, 07:09 PM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

Zo cheered as the cop holding her collapsed to the floor. Her savior was yelling for her to follow him. She was confused at first, then she saw the dart in the pig's arm. She kicked him, hard enough to bruise, but didn't have time to make good on her promise. “Catch ya later, oinkers!”, she yelled back as she ran from the room.

They were headed for the exit door. They'd just slide past the entrance, when she heard a familiar voice call out. It made her whip her head around. She locked eyes with the one and only, Bones. She came to an abrupt halt. If he was there in person, they were in some serious shit. From the look on his face, he'd already recognized her. So she was screwed.

“Bones? Fancy seeing you here”, she mumbled while running a hand through her hair. She slowly began backing towards the exit. She didn't know why now that they were surrounded by.. did he say leprechaun force?, she wondered. It didn't sound friendly. She was picturing leprechauns in ninja outfits, which made her almost burst out laughing. This is serious Zo! Get it under control woman!, she berated herself.

”Well it's been nice and all, but I've got some pigs to ditch.”, she said to Bones. She turned towards Phantom trying to psychically will him to find a way out. It seemed like they were caught in every direction and she was out of ideas. It looked like they'd have to go down fighting.
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: Apr 19 2015, 08:13 PM
Sub-Account: XEN

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

Bones. The Fuhrer Bones. Here. Julian almost tripped mid-step when he heard Zo, of all people, talk to him like she knew him personally. I don't believe this... Of all the shitty luck- No, wait. This could be good. Okay, so the Leprechaun Force. Big force, and probably still needed time to congregate over here. The back exit was still a viable strategy if Zo followed his every command. ...That, and, as much as he would like to admit it, it would be nice to have a partner in crime to help him out.

When he reached outside, he was right - the force hadn't deployed fully, so the back alley he was in was still open and free of police/leprechauns. "Alright Zo, hang on tight" he talked just loud enough so no one but he and Zo could hear him. He aimed his armored arm up at the roof of the next buliding, and shot two grapples that wrapped around a metal pole.

He grabbed Zo by the waist, and grunted as he grappling hooks began retracting back into his arm brace. He ran up the wall, making ascent even faster, before hopping onto the roof and releasing Zo. His visor alerted him to the Lep Force closing in on the building, but they would be okay if they ran along the rooftops stealthily and quickly. "Alright Zo. Take off those ear plugs. We're gonna have to be fast and quiet as we run along the rooftops."
PM
^
MrBones
 Posted: Apr 19 2015, 09:11 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones saw them escaping to an area where the LDF wasnt fully deployed, but would be very soon, Bones sprinted in pursuit, he had to catch them, or at least Zo before the LDF did. Zo had some dirt on Bones that could be devastating. he used his crossbow to fire a a roped bolt to scale the wall after them. "Halt" he shouted as he sprinted up the side of the building.

Bones was catching up, along the rooftops, he had a plan, if Phantom wouldn't screw it up. He got close enough to say, "Zo, Wait a minute, I can help..."

Bones slowed a bit as talking and sprinting drained his energy rapidly, before he knew it, he was no longer in Boneserker form. He hoped Zo would turn back, he jotted down an address on his royal business card.
PM
^
Esjitu
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 03:36 PM
Administrator

online status

Tiger-Shifter
character race

Fire Earth
element

381 posts
SG2/Alex
ooc name

"Da...damn...you, Bones...hah..."

SG2 was slouched over, huffing and puffing and struggling to catch her breath. She had a bad feeling the moment Bones took on his Boneserker form and stormed out of the police building - that form required a lot of energy, and he only ever took it when he was ready for combat. If he was in that form, then the already tense situation at Cheese Industries was going to get a whole lot worse.

She'd run after him, hoping she may be able to at least prevent things from escalating too much further...it was already a little after 5 AM, and the people of the city would be waking up soon and preparing to head off to a day of work. She could only imagine the chaos that would ensue if citizens ran into an angry Fuhrer during their morning commute...

When SG2 had finally caught up, running as fast as her stubby legs could carry her...she saw Bones race up the side of the building like some sort of video game assassin in pursuit of the two criminals, who had just used a grappling hook to reach the roof. At the entrance of the building were 6 bewildered cops...and a very frustrated and out of breath tiger.

"Damn him, always having to make a scene...!!", she cursed, before turning to the cops. "Listen you guys, the LDF is already here, and they're surrounding the building!! If you don't want to be caught in the middle of Der Fuhrer's rage, I'd get back to your HQ now!! We'll handle the rest!!"

She said 'we'...but was there really anything she could do at this point? When Bones set his mind to something, he was nearly impossible to stop. Besides, he'd already called the damn LDF...that hardly seemed necessary for a simple robbery!! Just who in the world were these two criminals, anyways? SG2 used her hand to shield her eyes from the rising sun, looking up at the roof...Bones was back in his human form already, and he appeared to be...talking to them? That was unexpected...the male criminal appeared tense and ready for a fight, but he seemed to be willing to hear Bones out. And the girl...for some reason, she looked familiar, but it was too hard to tell from the distance and the angle.

"Well, I'm not about to go climbing up there myself...it looks like you're handling things without violence, at least.", she muttered to herself before deciding to simply hang back here on the ground and use what meager amount of authority she had to direct the LDF until Bones came back down.
PMEmail
^
Generic NPC
 Posted: Apr 23 2015, 03:45 PM
Fledgling

online status

whatever the plot demands
character race

----- N/A
element

10 posts
N/A
ooc name

The word 'confused' did not begin to describe what Riley and his fellow officers were feeling in this moment.

Tonight's incident...was supposed to be a simple robbery. The culprits were supposed to be two young kids, suspected to be in their early 20's. The security in the building itself was meant to be top-notch, and the situation likely resolved before the police even arrived.

And yet in the space of an hour, they had already witnessed a shape-shifting wolf girl, a visor-wearing supergenius who was somehow able to reprogram a top-of-the-line security drone, and now Fuhrer Bones himself and the Leprechaun Defense Force...that was more than enough action for a lifetime, let alone one night!! So when the strange tiger who seemed to be in cahoots with the Fuhrer told them to leave...Riley wasn't about to turn down the suggestion.

"...alright. Fall back, men.", he said, with a heavy sigh.

Part of him wasn't too happy about being undermined in this way...the presence of the LDF felt like a giant middle finger in the face of the police force, as though to say 'you weren't capable of stopping a simple robbery so we'll handle it'...but what else could they do? It was true that they were outclassed...the order to retreat may well have come from the lips of Der Fuhrer himself.

As Riley and his partner returned to their cruiser and started back to the station, all he could think of is how much he looked forward to getting home for a long, long nap...
PM
^
Zoina
 Posted: Apr 25 2015, 04:32 AM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

Zo was confused, tired, and fed up with the situation. So she let Phantom lead her out the exit and to the building next door. She was not, however, prepared for what came next. She held on, as instructed, to Phantom and suddenly they were flying through the air and up the building. It gave her a moment to truly wonder how she had gotten into this entire situation. It was just a moment though, as they landed on the roof in a matter of seconds.

She'd tried to hold down her dress, since it was not made for going up buildings. “Woo what a ride!”, she said while trying to catch her breath. She knew that wouldn't be the end of it though. She could already tell that Phantom had another plan in action. She pulled out the ear plugs, which felt much better. All the sounds of the waking city came to her.

She could hear the Leprechaun Force assembling some where below them. If rumor was correct, they would be able to climb the building too, so they wouldn't have much time to come up with their next plan, which was apparently to run along the rooftops. She groaned and took off her shoes. She'd have better traction that way. Shoes were basically just for looks and to keep her feet from getting wet. She did better without them.

Zo was preparing to jump across the gap onto the next building, when Bones popped up behind her. Apparently, he'd scaled the building too. He looked like his normal self this time. Before, he looked scary and she was afraid to approach him in that Boneserker outfit. She caught his words. He wanted to help? Well it wasn't that unlikely. They had shared an..intimate encounter, even if she'd left abruptly.

Phantom had looked at her strangely when he came to the realization that she knew Bones. He also didn't seem to be in the mood to stop and see what Bones had to say. But if it was a way out, she was going to listen. So she turned and faced Bones. She was ready to escape if she needed to. It wasn't that she didn't trust Bones, but she didn't know what he had in mind. If he was just stalling, she'd be pissed off. But hopefully their short history together would entitle her to more respect than that.

She left plenty of distance between them when she said, “How can you help exactly? I'm sure you already know the trouble I'm in. Of course I'd be in your debt if you did help me and I would hope my friend.” She threw her head in Phantom's direction. She wasn't sure if he was listening or not. He seemed intent on fleeing. Of course he could do that, because no one had seen his face. But she was caught now that Bones had arrived. So maybe she didn't even need to try and bargain for him. She sighed. Either way, she'd still try. She felt like she owed it to him.
PM
^
MrBones
 Posted: May 3 2015, 10:56 PM
Konungur af Heimsveldi

online status

Nord
character race

Fire N/A
element

187 posts
John
ooc name

Bones caught his breath and approached the duo, he waved off Zo's accomplice, " I don't know you so i suggest you leave before you hear too much." Bones continued approaching as her accomplice left.

Bones knew his night with the wolf-girl could jeopardise a lot for him, so he had to turn on his natural charm. He greeted her with a formal kiss on the hand.
"Zo, this is an address to a locked warehouse in Knochenstadt's eastern border, in 3 days tme security will be diverted from that area, there is a side entrance on the north side of the building, its key is behind a loose brick in the door frame that doesnt appear loose to the naked eye but should be readily apparent to a thief, use the key I'll be informed of your access to the door and will arrive soon after, do not pick it, anything but the key will alert security, 4th door on the left is a conference room, it will be stocked with food and beverages, wait there. I know this is a lot to trust from me, but lets just say you possess information that's valuable to me if kept secret."
Bones handed Zo the business card with the address and listened to her reply

Afterwards he said, "Run the LDF is near, they'll soon be upon us"
PM
^
Zoina
 Posted: May 9 2015, 08:12 PM
Lupine Larcenist

online status

Wolf Girl
character race

Fire N/A
element

22 posts
Zo
ooc name

Zo faced Bones and listened to him, processing the information. She had a lot to think over. He wanted her to leave the city. Of course that would be in her best interest with the cops and now this LDF chasing her. She'd hoped it would be easier. That he could just wave his hand and it'd magically all go away. He had a way out for her, but she wasn't sure if she could trust him just because they'd had a night together, that had been interrupted, and she'd ran out on him. It didn't scream “trust me!” at all. But then why would he set her up when he could just have her locked up right then and there? Of course she did have some dirt on him but just because she was thief didn't mean she was a squealer.

“Fine, I'll be there. But you better not screw me..over anyways. You know, in the bad sense.”, she said to him while trying to look tough. She couldn't quite pull it off after that sentence. She kept thinking about that night and all the strange events afterwards. She knew she needed to stay on point, not get distracted, especially since he'd just told her to run. She didn't know how good the LDF was. Just rumors and myths that she hoped weren't true. She took one last look at Bones and went after Phantom, jumping onto the next building.
PM
^
Phantom
 Posted: May 13 2015, 12:58 AM
Sub-Account: XEN

online status

Human
character race

Lіghtning N/A
element

17 posts
XEN
ooc name

Just as Julian was about to hop to the next rooftop, Bones managed to catch up to the thieving duo. Thankfully, he was in his human form - though it really didn't matter much. The dude was pretty intimidating either way. Anyway, it seemed as though the great ruler didn't even register Julian as a threat or someone of importance, and seemed to be focused mainly on Zo.

...Not that he minded. He'd rather not be known, especially not by the guy who can make Julian's life a miserable hell. Seeing as how his accomplice would be relatively fine being alone with Bones, Julian subtly dropped a small microphone as he turned, ran and hopped over a rooftop, and leaped off onto a fire escape.

As he was running, he worked to get the bug he dropped to start recording. By the time he landed on the fire escape, he began tuning into the signal the bug was releasing, and listened in on the conversation. So I was right. The two do have some history together. Hm... Alright. I'll examine the recording of this convo later tonight. ...Or today, technically. I still don't know the address, but I'll figure something out.

With that, Julian took off. He set the bug to spark and burn itself, making it impossible to redirect it to him. With one last glance to where Zo and Bones were, Julian made his way to his private apartment room/hideout, not knowing that a certain fox was tailing him.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at caution and shine.